Reviews for Voices
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Definitely approve of the all spark getting a seance of humor. Very refreshing and fun to read. Some of his lines were hysterical!
Robo-goddess chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
SLAG YOU CLIFFHANGER!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I LOVE IT!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Inferno! He's easygoing and friendly, also he's usually protrayed as a littledense, but not stupid. Just keeps overlooking what's right under his nose. Oh, and he's a pyro. Odd concidering he's in fire rescue and is a fire truck, but he loves his flames.
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
I liked the first 2 chapters the best...the last one kind of was good, well bits of it but it all kind of degraded into sillyness. Got to get that lost prophets song!
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Red Alert and Inferno. Because they are so cute together!

Christmas cookies for you!
smounged1989 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
this story was amazing. I love the allspark like this don't change a thing about him. look forward to the squeal
Sibaas chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
no dude you shouldn't apologize for giving the allspark a sense of humor! It made it that much more original and I LOVE IT! *glomps* It makes total sense! If you're alive for that long you're bound to develope humor, ya know? And I loved the bit about opera music. Made my day. I specially loved Jazz. 'There's no such thing as bad music. It's just your imagination...' oh Jazz, if only that were true...XD I got many insane giggles from this and I loved every one of them! - Hoping to read more of your stories soon! -
Vampy chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
You write some wicked humor! XD Really liked your tranformers fanfics. Keep up the good work! ;) V.
Necrolily chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
YAY for Sparky! This is probably the highlight of my night
27's Fury chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Oh I can't wait for that ficcy you're plannin' to write where you have Cybertronian!Sam with everyone at at least once at somepoint in it! That'll be a treat to read!
27's Fury chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
I shoulda reviewed this awesome piece 'a' work the first time I read it but was too excited to read your sidestory! Loved this very much! XD
varsitylove16 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Okay, BAD idea to eat ice-cream and read this.

ice-cream HILARIOUS story melty ice-cream on computer screen

The opera incident and on was absolutely rofl material! I love the All-Spark with a sense of humor. )

VLS
varsitylove16 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Shoot-anything-I-want-just-cause-I-feel-like-it black behemoth, psycho medic, big-aft... *wipes away a tear*

So funny!

VLS
Chatte D'Ange chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Oy. *hugs* I shall pray for you.