Reviews for Work in Progress
King Pepperony chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
Great story! I loved it!
wanderlustnyc chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
Yay! Another great read that had me smiling at the end. Wasn't expecting that but nice nonetheless. Good job! Now on to #3!
wanderlustnyc chapter 3 . 6/15/2018
Hahahaha! Pepper's brother-in-law and her sister's reaction.

In chapter 2 though, I dunno how I feel about the adoration like a little bro bit. Seems kinda weird, esp when they were kinda flirtatious before he was kidnapped. Or well that's how I see it. Though maybe you took a different route here, which is fine...though still a bit weird for me. Haha.
nancyozz chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Holy Crap! Totally didn't see the lunch ending this way at al! Love it!
nancyozz chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Love the way you write their conversations
nancyozz chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Can't really blame Peppers family's for busting her chops about Tony alittle bit...at least they didn't scream in horror
nancyozz chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Liked this chapter but disagree with two things...pepper never loved Tony in a sibling type of way...and Tony never stopped flirting with her ever lol
nancyozz chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Awww...what a sweet morning after
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
ohhhhhh i love it really especially the end and also the conversation between pepper and her sister in the last chapter hi hi!
Can't wait to read the next story!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Wow.

Great fic!

Caity :)
Beguilingirl chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
excellent set yet again. consider me a new fan.
mg513 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Woah thought it was just lunch but the unexpected happwn xD
RaeAnne chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Can I just right now, awesome. Yep, awesome, totally and utterly without real words in my vocabulary to express it-awesome.
Quill-32 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Well, THAT was unexpected. Fun, though! He's right, he never does do things by halves.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
The ending was quite unexpected, as the chapter title points to. :P But it was still good!