Reviews for Work in Progress
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
ohhhhhh i love it really especially the end and also the conversation between pepper and her sister in the last chapter hi hi!
Can't wait to read the next story!
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Wow.

Great fic!

Caity :)
Beguilingirl chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
excellent set yet again. consider me a new fan.
mg513 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Woah thought it was just lunch but the unexpected happwn xD
RaeAnne chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Can I just right now, awesome. Yep, awesome, totally and utterly without real words in my vocabulary to express it-awesome.
Quill-32 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Well, THAT was unexpected. Fun, though! He's right, he never does do things by halves.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
The ending was quite unexpected, as the chapter title points to. :P But it was still good!
La Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
You know, reading your stories is pretty addictive. I love that you capture the voices, attitudes and characteristics so perfectly it's like watching it on a movie screen.
sarafina89 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
hi

great story so far cant wit for the next chapter hope its up soon
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Is that it? Cuz if so then there better be a sequel! And this is just perfect - you describing just small things, like Pepper feeling bereft when Tony takes his hand away and so she grabs his hand, makes me all fuzzy inside. I lurved reading this.
Osuwarii chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Just read both fics all the way through. I'm extremely excited to see this continued. Loving the dynamics between Pepper and Tony, you write them well!

Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for the next installment ;)

Love&Peace,

-osuwarii
Elita One chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
aw so sweet

lol love the way the question played out
montycrowley chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
(To your Chapter 3 reply)

Ah, I realized I needed to wait for you to update before I could reply. :]

When I said "shorter", I meant in comparison to other fics (generally 4-5 pages?). You update extremely quickly though.

Me listing Tony and Pepper's characterizations was not, in any way, telling you that that's how they were supposed to be (or that your characterizations were wrong). It was just me typing my thoughts up, nothing more. *shrugs* I just wanted to discuss their traits.

That unforgettable line...oh, adorable! Aw, now I can't wait for the kids to come. D:

(To your Chapter 4 reply)

Yes! Yes! That's exactly what Pepper said in that scene! (one of my faves, btw :D) I liked how that scene showed her not-so-serious side...I don't see her as a "serious" person, per se. She's just adept at handling Tony and is his perfect partner in that she doesn't usually fool around. Hmm. Will have to go more in-depth with this. I feel that sometimes I don't agree with an author's take on her. She doesn't feel...I guess you can say I don't feel that curious innocence that should be present.

Nice explanation on Tony. Really explains him.

The movie didn't really touch upon the alchoholism. I'm guessing that was an element in the comics? (I'm not really sure, seeing as I'm not a fan of comics. XD Just Iron Man movie-verse for me!)

Another great chapter...I can hear the wedding bells. But I wonder if there will be a conflict...or will the plot progress smoothly?
PadmeKenobi chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
OMG, NO WAY. *flails and squees her heart out* This was so great! He asked her to marry him! How sweet. Aw, man. I won't be able to sleep since I'll be thinking about that. Bless you for writting such a sweet scene so wonderfully.
Helterskelt123 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
All right! That was so awsome. I got all excited even at the mention of marriage. Now they're getting married. Awsome!

Great job. It's beautifully written. Can't wait to read more.

:D