Reviews for The Midnight Watch
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Loved the part where he said he was distantly related to the Prince family... which is...related to Snape!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is very interesting!
Although abuot hte cat... it says that Charlie hasn't seen it at the centre before, but then he's suddely in front of the Barrow with ginny opening the doors. When did he travel? I don't think you metioned it.
Sunflower chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Another awesome tale.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
interesting story
x3sYellowie chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Fantastic!

Loved it.

But why exactly did the council bar her from going back?

She did nothing except what is right.

What a load of pompous gits...
justawriter33 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Beautiful! I was clapping by the end.
Twinsmom chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Ok so they have obviously established a working/ friendship type relationship already. Now, they are moving into a lustful stage. ;)

Love the tension! Noticing a couple of plots you could go with here. Can't wait to see what you do...

~ck
Twinsmom chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Yeah! I finally have a bit of time to read this!

Great start! Very interesting. Nadia must be very intrigued with Charlie to follow him all the way back to reassure him. I know she said she wanted to hear his stories, but it must have been something else too. She's been alone for so long- did his curiousity get to her, his looks, his protectiveness of the dragons? Can't wait to find out!

~christy
verity candor chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Dumdumdum... I'm intrigued...
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Sounds awesome so far...
Nocturna Mae chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
The "Are you related to anyone in England?"

"Just some Prince family."

"Oh." 'Good I can relax because he's not related to Snape.' bit had me laughing so hard that I started to tear up!

Great job on managing to write a story that's humorous and sweet at the same time!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Great story! It's a shame Nadia couldn't become "mortal" again and share her life with Charlie like she could have before. Nice pick for the name btw (I'm Nadia as well)
Slipknot3113 chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
So beautiful. I can't believe it took me forever to read it! ... and now... it's over :'(

Seemed to end almost suddenly, but kudos. You've always made my day whenever I get he chance to read. Even if it is 2:30 AM.
cinroc chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
And they lived happily ever after...my favorite kind of ending. Thank for sharing your Charlie story. I loved it. Perhaps you could consider a Percy story now. I loved For Bitter or Worse (because of you George is one of my favorite characters now)maybe you could do the same with Percy. I know I have asked before but this will be the last time, I promise. Thanks for sharing this story.
Her My Own EE chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
I'm almost sad I didn't start reading this story when it was 1st being written. But it was soo satisfying to read it straight through! So I can't really be sad. :)

I really liked the idea of a "vegatarian" vampire. (Twilight is more my sisters thing than mine but still pretty awesome.) I especially liked that your vegatarian was actually stronger because of her chosen prey.

Just a question/comment - I thought unplotable only meant not findable on a map. You seemed to use it as a modified fidelius charm. Was this intended? a mistake? or am I wrong? I haven't looked anything up so I definitely could be wrong.

Regardless it was another well written enjoyable story. Thanks!