Reviews for The Midnight Watch
M-chanchen chapter 10 . 7/27
Hi,
This story is really cool, interesting, exciting and well written. You did great at writing. Well done. The many details are very interesting, well done.
But one thing I have to recommend, I think many readers don't speak Romania or what language you used besides English. Therefore it would be very helpful to add a translation to every expressions that aren't English.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Forgot to review this chapter in my excitement to read oops
Emil seems just as spontaneous as Charlie...what a way to test if she's a vampire?! Glad everything turned out okay with him!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Your story was absolutely amazing and I cant wait to read the ScoRose story you mentioned in the previous chapter! Definitely appreciate all the details in this fic too, and I fully support the idea of Charlie never ageing and eventually finding out that Emil and Snape are indeed related lololol
Thank you so much for this very entertaining read :)))))
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
So THAT'S what's up with Jane...I thought she just was into divination all of a sudden and was like Trelawney. Love the bit about tickling sleeping dragons lol very cute Charlie moment! And love the fact that Nadia took a weasley jumper! ADORABLE AF.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
CHARLIE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART OMG and aw man I hope Emil doesn't go off on a ragefest! I'm thinking Charlie's observation of the Dragon has something to do with the thief-vampire-guy? Sorry I'm terrible at remembering names. Only reason why I even rmb Nadia's is because that's my sister's name hahaha hers is derived from Arabic origin, though, it means 'victorious'
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Maybe is Stephanie Meyer borrowed your characters(with credits, of course), her books(and movies) would be better received lol. These two are undeniably adorable. I LOVE that Charlie's childish side shows up when he's drunk!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Ahhhh I love Charlie! I wish we got more of his and Bill's Hogwarts stories...oh well thank God for fanfiction?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Ohhh so Alexandru is not her actual father but the one who turned her? I don't quite understand what he wanted Nadia to be at the Gathering for, though. Did she threaten the other vampire about stealing dragon scales in the end? I'm sorry, I'm tertible at reading between the lines so thought I'd clarify...
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
The romance is so cute! I'm really enjoying reading your fic. Thank you so much for all the time you've put into writing and research!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Why does she have an elf looking after her? And not very sure what her father is up to but I'm sure I'll find out soon haha
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Cool story so far! I hope it's complete lol the premise is very interesting :)
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Loved the part where he said he was distantly related to the Prince family... which is...related to Snape!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is very interesting!
Although abuot hte cat... it says that Charlie hasn't seen it at the centre before, but then he's suddely in front of the Barrow with ginny opening the doors. When did he travel? I don't think you metioned it.
Sunflower chapter 10 . 6/19/2014