Reviews for Spiderman & Mario
unknown chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
how can ppl spend time writing shit like this, go to 9gag and see my post on the hot page
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
sorry!
Everyone chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
What was that? That was the most offensive thing i have ever read on a moral, psychological, and physiological level. I am an active, trained marine, and i have witnessed hell on earth. worse than this i can reign down hell on earth. yet i could never do the kind of damage you have caused to society. you make me sick. ive killed men for alot less than this. dont think i wont call up the squad and have you brought down in the streets by a .50 cal like a COMMON coming for you amigo. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but mark my words, ill will hop in my ford f150 and hop the curb on yo butt. what gives you the right. for goodness sakes man, kids read this stuff! what are you doing with your life? you could have written about spiderman teaming up with shamu to save seaworld and called it blackfish spiderman, yet you choose to profane the fan fiction i live and die for with mario and spiderman team ups? oden have mercy upon your soul. was it worth it? was it worth it? do you even lift?
jasminetiger chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
sucks
wow chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
this is shocking
spiderfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
what was that
Sarge Ray chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
What do I think about this story?

This...

s/5448410/48/The_Insane_Critic
Ashoa chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
(looks at the fic with a shocked expression)

...WHAT THE FU- *connection interrupted...*
Sarge Ray chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
(Gapes at the fic)

I've got nothing. I have absolutely NOTHING. This is one of the worst fics I've ever read because it's got NO redeeming factors to it.

The paragraph structure is a mess, the storyline is nonexistant, and there are dozens of pointless moments and plot holes the size of Texas.
Sarge Ray chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow. That's the FIRST Chapter? How do you sleep at night?
Agimat-AltoSax713 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I don't get this! Why would Mario and Spuderman team up and not fight without reason like Wario and Venom, it doesn't make sense! You just said that Wario and Venon did a team attack, what is it called fart web? Sigh, I just don't get this I hope you do better than this!
Taylorfank chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
cool
ChocolateTeapot chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
This story should be more detailed and the spelling is rather iffy at times. Also, it belongs in the crossover section.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was cracktastic! I loved this...I hope you do a rewrite of it when your skills improve! You have potential! Update soon!