Reviews for Nine Princes, One Princess
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
I am lost
It seemed really rushed at the end
What happened to the test?
Does natsume accept her
why did she kiss him
Why did he kiss her
Why is ruka suddenly in love with her
Why does she suddenly not like ruka
I am so confused
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Please continue! I love this fanfic! :)
Mortysri chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Why did you stop ? Please continue *-*
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
More please
charlotte schreave chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
you lost me when you stated 'best friends forever'
Beautiful Kay chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
I Love This Story Please Make More .
klkelly chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Aaawwwweeeee! That is just so precious, oh my gosh, it's just to sweet for words. This chapter was fantastic, please continue this awesome chapter with one just as awesome.
XAnimeXOtakuX chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Please update, update, updaaate... please. -_-
Senpukuchu o.0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hohoho but kind of dissapointed cause she liked Ruka at first hopes she will like Natsume after few chapters GOD i am still in chapter one hahahaha :))
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
oh my effin god. did my eyes read it right? omg. mikan should be aware of her tre feelings. poor ruka.
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
pfft. there goes her love letter. i knew that would happen. haha. :) i wonder what she'll do now. :)
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
aww. that was sweet of koko. but i'm surprised that tsubasa isn't acting all onii-chan. cool. :)
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
woah. jinno has a period, i tell you. seriously. he really loathed mikan huh. poor girl. ganbatte! :)
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
omg. i just love stories like this. hihi :) i bet mikan put her letter to the wrong locker! haha. that's what usually happens right? :)
A-DiDDy101 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
For one thing you do NOT suck. I find your story really interesting and I want to keep reading.

I don't like storys that are off topic from the book alot, but I must say I find this one is pretty good. You could make the chapters a little longer though.

I think your really good at writing, please update soon, and GOOD LUCK!