Reviews for The Lost Child
MugiMugi chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I really like it!

And you give some Kyon/Yuki hints, more plus points from me! Yay Kyon/Yuki! XD

Thanks for writing! I'm gonna check your other fanfics :D (especially if Yuki plays a big part in it)
Tetsui chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Heh heh, I pretty much caught most of those references. *sigh* I need to stop reading so much...
Greg Zerich chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Wow, this chapter really set things into motion. That makes another near successful assassination attempt on Kyon.

It was good to see the Alt!Dan again, although wow, those were horrible circumstances they were in. I mean, if Kyon was haunted by his choice before, then I could only imagine the sleep he'll be losing over his choice now, knowing what happened to all of them.

I can't wait to see how you conclude this, which I'm guessing will be coming in a chapter or two at this point. You've written another marvellous story here, and it really deserves more attention than it's gotten.
grimorie chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Oh, wow. This is really, really good and interesting! Adding Yuki's alternate human self to the cast brings a set of new complications and many new possibilities to explore!

Plus, the scene where everyone promises to protect alt!Yuki is a crowning moment of heartwarming. I like that you also brought Haruhi into promising to protect her... I think Haruhi's really become very protective of the Brigade in her own way. And, also, one of the reasons why alt!Yuki is there is because Haruhi doesn't want Nagato to be lonely.

After the Endless Eight... I think it goes someway to making up for what happened to Nagato during the endless loop.
Anmynous chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
IceBarrier hmm? Just to fit with her name, or because she restricted her emotions?

Don't know about the Integrated Sentient Whatsit would have something they'd call a datapedia, but I guess it could be considered a closest fit translation of something so abstract.

Very interesting to see things from NY's perspective like that.

also lol sexbook. Inspired by the events of the silly anime spin-off?

Had to grin at how Kyons name got covered up.

Feel is just like the novels, great work!

Oh, and sorry for that silly outburst about chapter 2...
Anmynous chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Xen

GORDON FREEMAN?
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
This is really awesome! The story has a nice, fast pace, and everything flows exactly the way it should. I was a huge fan of TDoHS, and can't wait to see how this particular story will turn out!
Greg Zerich chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Wow, did seeing an alert for a new chapter of this story in my inbox come as a surprise. It had been so long since the last update, I thought that perhaps you'd just decided to abandon this fiction. I'm really happy you haven't though.

I must say that it's great to see that your writing is still in top form, and I look forward to the next chapter. I'm interested to see who's come through the portal. Asakura is an obvious choice of course, but I can think of a couple more choices that would REALLY make life difficult. Good luck explaining to Haruhi how she happened to get a long haired twin sister overnight, or worse yet, how there are now two Kyons.

In the end, I'm just happy that this story will have resolution. I've actually thought about it more than a few times in the year or so since you're last update, and although it's lighter in tone than The Death of Haruhi Suzumiya, I've enjoyed it thoroughly nonetheless.
Durandall chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Dun-dun-dun! Is it ... Asakura?

Good writing, solid grammar, spelling, plotting is great... Nothing to criticize, except the fact that I now gotta wait for another chapter. ;)

Nice work!
ldrn chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Gasp! It's Novel 4 Nagato.

I bet she's planning on killing the original after all. Her plan's just taking time to come to fruition... not really, but looking forward to what happens next. :)
Back Jauer chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Seven months, Jason. Seven gosh-darn months.

Was it worth? I have to be honest: not a bad chapter, but I expected more twists. The new character sure offers tantalizing possibilities, but her introduction felt a little uneventful. The hook at the end of the chapter - more concisely the author's notes - makes up for that, for now at least.

Here's to hoping the next chapter doesn't take nearly as long.
Plague117 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
nice story, i like the whole slider thing. Kinda like the movie The One with Jet Li, no? anwyays keep up the good work, i hope this will be a HaruKyon story _
GameGuardian2x chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
OH, SH-

well, this can't be good.

Superb writing, really builds the suspense.
IOTR chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Interesting :]
Dracobolt chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Ooh, now I see where this is gonna go. I'm excited! A plotline with a slider, if done well, could be very exciting, and I'm sure you'll make this super interesting to read about, judging by the stuff of yours I've already read. Anyway! Great job on the chapter, and I'll be waiting for more updates!