Reviews for Goblin King's Imp
Merlenyn chapter 8 . 9/25
How interesting... Harry believes he's dreaming everything up with Jareth huh? So is it like Astral Projection or something, sending himself to the Underground, or is he actually going considering other people see him and can touch him and stuff? Will he read the letter, find out he's a wizard, and learn that his dreams aren't dreams when he goes to Gringotts for the first time when he's "awake"? Hmm...

I hope you find your muse if it's abandoned you and continue this story someday. :)
Demonica-Death chapter 7 . 9/1
I am loving this story and would love to read more!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 8 . 3/3
But but but Jareth was supposed to stay with him and teach him and all that... Please tell me Harry just didn't wanna think his name... *stares wide eyed at chapter*
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Absolutely adorable :D
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
I love this! :)
WRose chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
burntembers007 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
This Is Absolutely amazing to read! Please write more!
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Bwahahahahhaa! XD Awesome!
Psyka chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Wicked please update soon
Gracealma chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Even though it's been 5 years since you wrote this. This is a cool story. I like how you portray Jareth. Since he's starting Hogwarts has he someone made him forget seeing Jareth?
doubletroubleinmaine chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
obviously you have long forgotten about this story and have abandoned it, but i would love it if you ever finished it. Its a great story and i'm left feeling disappointed that i wont know what comes next..
Tamha chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Despite the obvious slash bent to this, I admit that this story has some very interesting ideas and plots and were it to ever be updated I would definitely read more.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I really think you need to finish this story. I'm dying to know what Dumbledore's next eeeevil plot is.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Sirius certainly seems to have a bead on Dumbledore ... and the Dursleys. I wouldn't want to be the incompetents idiots (or deliberate evil traitors) who stuck him in Azkaban once he gets out ... would YOU?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Oopsie! You neglected to say that it was Sirius who was tossed into Azkaban for betraying the Potters 5 paragraphs above. As currently worded, it sounds as though it was Dumbledore who was thrown in prison. While that may be how it SHOULD be, it's not how it is!

Harry is five, you say? Five going on 25? LOL