Reviews for Goblin King's Imp
burntembers007 chapter 8 . 5/14
This Is Absolutely amazing to read! Please write more!
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Bwahahahahhaa! XD Awesome!
Psyka chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Wicked please update soon
Gracealma chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Even though it's been 5 years since you wrote this. This is a cool story. I like how you portray Jareth. Since he's starting Hogwarts has he someone made him forget seeing Jareth?
doubletroubleinmaine chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
obviously you have long forgotten about this story and have abandoned it, but i would love it if you ever finished it. Its a great story and i'm left feeling disappointed that i wont know what comes next..
Tamha chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Despite the obvious slash bent to this, I admit that this story has some very interesting ideas and plots and were it to ever be updated I would definitely read more.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I really think you need to finish this story. I'm dying to know what Dumbledore's next eeeevil plot is.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Sirius certainly seems to have a bead on Dumbledore ... and the Dursleys. I wouldn't want to be the incompetents idiots (or deliberate evil traitors) who stuck him in Azkaban once he gets out ... would YOU?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Oopsie! You neglected to say that it was Sirius who was tossed into Azkaban for betraying the Potters 5 paragraphs above. As currently worded, it sounds as though it was Dumbledore who was thrown in prison. While that may be how it SHOULD be, it's not how it is!

Harry is five, you say? Five going on 25? LOL
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
what the bloody hell did Dumbles DO? Harry doesn't believe Jareth is real anymore? Does he forget the promise he made to marry the man when he is older? OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I MUST KNOW what happens next!
BloodRoseSnow chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
You should keep going in this story it is very beautiful. I like it.
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
This is an interesting story! I'm looking forward to Jareth and Harry meeting up... Again? I must admit that this chapter has confused me on that bit.
Moi chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
I really like this story
Deadlysilence39 chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Hmmmm... curious as to why he doesn't remember the goblin king?
Lady Avotil chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Hi!

...? Okay, this last chapter absolutely and completely threw me off. Sorry, but I totally lost track of the story. One moment Harry was in the WW at Gringotts with Jareth (now his fiance?) and Griphook and Ragnok and Amelia...and now this? What the hell happened?

So please, please, please - write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p., because curiosity about what the hell happened in the 5 years since Gringotts is killing me. Please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!