Reviews for Sesshoumaru in Seattle
fiercejinx chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hahaha...-
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
But, but, Inuyasha don't have a moon on hiz forehead...

Thats Taisho (Marty in your story) and Sesshoumaru!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
The idea of Sesshy as a radio psychiatrist would make for an interesting SessKag, I think... Very good.
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh my goodness...you are truly brilliant to fit the IY world into Fraser's mold - perfect casting.
Inevitably Insane chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
FRASIER!

Lmao, that's all I really have to say. I like what you've done to it though ;P
Deejae.Harper chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow this sounds like a certain show with a certain Dr. Crane, lol totally amused.
Kyonkyon01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hehe this was cute and clever _ I particularly liked that Kikyo was of to a spa to be packed in mud, hehe. That had me inwardly laughing.
HummingRose chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This reminded me of Fraiser. Just had to say it.
Mystic Hanyou chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I finally got around to read this. Oh the laughter that insued. I have watch Fraser and you did a supurb job of re-casting. Loved if, kinda of hoping for more.
jblockk chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
hahahaha, i love the Frasier parody!

inuyasha is so great as Nyles; his love for Kagome is just like Nyles' for Daphne. Down to the whole 'wife' thing!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Heh. It took me a moment to get who you were portraying, but when it came to Marty with a cane, I started giggling and just couldn't stop. Lovely stuff, thanks for sharing! )
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
AHAHAHAHA!

That's so cute! ! I love it :D

Could you possibly do more one-shots in this universe? Maybe a buildup so that there's a relationship between Kag/Sess? Just light, humourous stuff :D

HHM
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Very cutimous! :)
ardy1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Whew! Written totally tongue in cheek it was cuteness to death! In that vein, it could even have gone on for a couple of chapters without wearing out the joke - hell, how many seasons did the series manage to milk out what should have been a fairly brief run? Now, that's either brilliance or a brain-dead audience - I prefer to err a bit on the side of brilliance.

On that basis. Ha-ha.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Normally I despise AUs because it takes everyone either out of character or out of natural setting (yes, I know that's the point, but it's irksome). This tickled my funny bone anyway! XD I have to ask, where'd you get the name "Marty" for Inu no Taisho from? It's so simple and assuming it's hilarious! The play on "SIT!" merited an out-loud chortle.

Thanks for lifting my mood. :D
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »