Reviews for Sesshoumaru in Seattle
FrameofMind chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh my god, I love this - I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard! Two of my absolute favorite things, Inuyasha and Frasier, and I would never in a million years have thought of putting them together (*grin*). I love the dog named Edo...lol...and I *love* the fact that Inuyasha was cast as Niles. Not only are the two of them easily my favorite characters in their respective series (albeit for completely different reasons...), but I got a huge kick out of watching Inuyasha make a fool of himself (a la Niles Crane) drooling over Kagome (a la Daphne. Oh, and the vision about the man she's meant for - nice touch! That's one of my favorite Frasier episodes...). And when he hit the floor at her feet on "Sit boy!" I'm pretty sure I was in danger of asphyxiating myself... (*grin*)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Uhm, bst OOC interpretation of the erhem 'Fangs' lo. Mase me laugh, foug you off of Feni. Going to go read more from you now.

Middi
MamaSama6 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Ok, so Frasier is SO Sesshomaru reincarnated.

You've hit it, my friend! I adore 'Frasier' and I love the dynamics between the characters of the show. THe fact that you have effortlessly transcribed Lord Toga as MARTY...gadzooks, what skill you have!

And Inuyasha as Niles...it's so wrong but it feels so right! It works in a twisted way. Niles is my favorite character on that show...and the fact that you put Inuyasha in his role is perfect. THey are so divided in their affections.

Only thing you may want to fix...At first you named the dog Totosai and then referred to him as Edo...just thought it might be a mistake,...

Anyway, the one-shot ROCKS. Great job!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Lol. YES! Two of my favorite shows combined! Tell me, if you were to continue this, who would you pick as Roz Doyle? _
Calla Bright chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
You named the great Inu no Taisho... Marty? XD

I love all your work and this one is no different. Thanks for sharing! :)
Licentia poetica chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Got a goofy grin on my face at the beginning and it never stopped, just got interrupted with snorts and giggles as I continued to read (Kikyou in a mud bath was superb!). What a great 'crossover'! Now I REALLY have to get back to that final exam...you siren, you! *tries to get back to work while surreptitiously glancing at list of recent IY posts*
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
O.M.G. You're GOOD! I live in Seattle and I LOVED Frasier!

I can totally imagine Sesshomaru in another life as Frasier Crane, over educated, fastidious and sarcastic with a dry sense of humor. Hahaha, Inuyasha is perfect as Niles and Kagome as Daphne!

Thanks for writing this! You rock!
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was so funny - I laughed all the way through. I am very glad you were feeling silly and wrote this fic. It's perfect. I caught the parallel to F-r (I can't spell, so I may have missed on the number of letters). This is a GREAT parady. Loved it! This will be one that I come back to read again for fun.
vikikibouki chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
HILARIOUS!

Absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing!

Ten outta ten!
hikari hime 73 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Well... hum... Well...

Lol... And I don't know what else to say XD

They're not that OOC, or if I may be more precise, they sound... realistically OOC (if that makes any sense -_- ). I mean, I could easily imagine Kagome, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha in their own roles (the father can't be OOC, we don't know him lol). It could be a possile outcome after 500 years of life, in terms of character (if the whome Inuyaxha series did not happen.. well, it's AU _)

The funny thing is... It could lead to an interesting story. I know you didn't plan to continue this, but you know we readers are greedy creatures. ;p

Always good work. Thank you for the good writing, I like your style a lot. _

Dewa mata
Nebride chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
ROTFL! That was hilarious! "Kikyo being packed in mud" WHOT! "Flea magnet" *GIGGLES* Oh, that was just too funny!

Oh, and, um... does Dr. Fang have any appointments available? I have this problem with men with long silver hair... maybe he could help me with it.

ehem
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
LMAO, that was brilliant! I love Frazier and I loved how you blended it. Bravo! Hope to see more? Maybe? If not, still enjoyed it! _
sesshylovr chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i get it. " fall for her". hah. lol. great story.
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 5/10/2008