Reviews for A Dream Come True
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Excellent story, keep up the good work.
Culebra del Sol chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
There's something about WAFFy lemons that's especially appealing.
Kotetsu Bushido chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
sniffle sniffle- "Uh, Kyuubi-san... are you crying?" -sniffle sniffle, sob- "I... I can't help it! My kit is growing up so fast! I'm so proud of you Naruto!" "Easy now, Kyuubi, you're starting to scare me." "I can't help it Naruto. You've earned my respect. And as such, I have a test for you. If you pass it, I'll train you in this, your mindscape, once a week while you sleep, after you change it to look like what I'll tell you to envision. Keep in mind, 24 hours here, is like a minute out there. Your test, Kit, is to make them cum like a waterfall, even though you're tied up. I'll leak you just enough of my chakra to keep you pounding away like an army of carpenters breaking in their new hammers." "Deal!"

A sarcastic Kyuubi has always been my favorite; but this new ero-Kyuubi is now tied as my favorite character. This was hilarious.
Da Vicks Guy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Damn now that was hot!
Syynistyre chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
...damn.
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was amazing, to put it simply, and I agree with some people that you should either make more chapters or a sequel story, that would be nice and interesting to read.
Daisuke Demon Kuan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I think I've died and gone to lemon heaven. Arigatou for this amazing story.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
well now why did you story this story. the actual line of this story could be continued on so why did you stop. please bick it up or make a sequel that will follow the cannon to a point.
donovan123456789 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
not bad and there were some stuf that could make a good fic if done right(in another fic)
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great oneshot, haven't seen many threesome ones out there,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
ChibiFangirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You don't have to be bi to have a threeway. Have you heard the song "Its Okay when its in a threeway"?
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Xshuryn,

WHY DO MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE NOT EXIST! IT'S A TRGEDY!

-Khaos
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
*Almost dies from massive nosebleed*

you need to make a sequal for this. Put Tayuya in it as well. 3 way lez-up FTW!
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Damn... Just, damn...

That was pretty good.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This story is good do you think you could make a sequal for this story please.