Reviews for Believing the Second Guess
black dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
will this have a follow up please :)
jarjayes chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
LOVE THIS!
Elias chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Nice story
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Bravo!

(And why is it I always think of Raoul when using this word in an English context? :D)

I liked this, really. Theres so much that can go wrong in writing a confessionlike this, but you managed to make Tea say almost nothing (and therefore nothing wrong) and yet make clear what she means.

The only thing that slightly disappoints me is that not even the name of Sethos queen is mentioned... let alone one or two facts. But I guess neither of them was in the mood to read any signs the museum might have attached to the statue.
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I was seriously thinking of writing a fanfic after visiting the Egyptian section of the Louvre the other day. XD

I'm not a SetoxTea fan, but this was a cute little fic. And it brought out the goodness in Kaiba. Great job!
Haechi chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ya, I love it so much!

I hope you will write a sequel to it, a story about Téana and Seth. That would be clearer to know what really happened between them in the past, don't you think?
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great story!

I really like the story behind it!

Nice work!
journey maker chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really loved this story..
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw...(Tea Gardner X Seto Kaiba). These two would make a good couple. It's like they complete each other. Seto being Yin and Tea like Yang. It so sweet! This chapter was a great start, and hopefully, you'll update soon with the next one.

(_) Yokai
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Squee! Yay! X3 Oh, this fic is awesome. I love it! There's a great mix of details and dialogue, and the story moves along at the perfect pace. I love their initial reactions to the statue, and throwing in Mokuba's opinion as well. Téa imagining Sethos in the past was also a good addition. And the conversation between Seto and Téa at the museum was great! I love how it subtly shows how things are beginning to change between them, and how Seto, in his own way, makes an apology for sounding so harsh. I also like his musing over why Téa's past remark bothered him so much.

I wonder what Yugi and the others will think of the statue. LOL.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Was the statue inspired by Beneath's statue? I'm glad I inspired it with my oneshot that came to me in an instant.

TDH