Reviews for Of the Species
Shattered Peices chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
This was just sick. Peter and Harry had SEX! I literally barfed in the trashcan after this.
eclipsethegum chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU KILL HARRY! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO PETER!
P.S. Awesome writing, totally didn't expect that. Love the work.
ijusthavetowrite chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Oh my God! The ending! Why did you have to write the ending like that? You gave Harry a hard and miserable life, could you not at least give him a happy ending? It's not fair! *sniffled*

Apart from that, though, it's a good story. I really like it xD
If only the ending was not like that, it ruined the entire story, you know...

I read your other Peter/Harry stories, by the way. I hope they would have a better ending
Thanks for the story
XamierTheNobody chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Well this was a cliche and predictable ending. Really ruined the entire story for me. Besides the whole HARRY HAS A VAGINA part this story was going on awesomely. But whatever, not every story can have a good ending
dl chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
So very sad. Not the ending I expected but still a good read.

Ja ne
pinkperson chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
I loved this one, but I think the last chapter was a bit too rushed (I'm not a big fan of last minute twist endings). Still, you handled it well enough that I didn't feel too disappointed. I kind of wish Norman had gotten a more painful death, though...
Mrpointyhorns chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
Good story. I should have figured it out that it would end like this since it did remind me of The Metamorphosis. I was a little sad that it did but still it was an interesting story
Mrpointyhorns chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
I think Peter in this story is more pansexual then bi or gay or straight. Although if Peter hasn't questioned it. Then he probably doesn't know all the terms.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
I really like this. Some of the more instinctual musing from Harry seem kind of like Bartleby when he was a cockroach. I like that!
Kami No Raijin chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
i sooo love this one but i with Harry is the seme and Peter us the Uke i think u should make another one thats is like that but overall HOT!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Aw, you made this story sad. :'(.

I liked despite it's sad, tragic ending.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
Oh. I forgot he had two openings. I thought MJ's question was odd at first.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Eeek. I'd hate to be in Harry's position.

Poor MJ. She probably did hear it.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Aw. It must be difficult.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
I practically lost my lunch the first couple times and nearly slammed into buildings too. - You should have puked. Then some unlucky person down would get a surprise.

Hmm. I hope MJ will understand.