Reviews for One Moment
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
268 words and you gave me goosebumps and brought a few tears to my eyes. Ugh, my heart.
Elie Lou chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
But they do have a happy ending !

Fluffy but still quite simple, i like it !
PinkLeopard chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is beautifully crafted. I love your use of words to describe emotion. There is an old writing tip: "Show, don't tell" and you were able to do this perfectly.

I hope your compliments/critiques can be passed on to my work

Darrine/PinkLeopard

Author of Voyage of the Heart by Artemis Nyx
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Fantastic! I think you nailed the scene perfectly. Very sweet. Good job.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
My favourite bit of Robin Hood EVER and you captured it perfectly! I feel like a terrible writer now. Well done!

The Spirit
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Becky, Becky, Becky... if, one day, you are not a published author or a script writer, or something, there is great in-justice in the world.

You really get inside characters' heads, and make everything you write so beautifully beLievable that I feel completely inferior right now...

But never mind.

It was lovely.

Have to go, Djaq needs to speak to Will! :)

Amy x
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Ooh, excellent! And good eye, I hadn't realized that they would have had the same first/last kiss. Great job!
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
you made me cry. that was so beautiful! if the BBC don;t bring back Will/Djaq to England and get them married and through the war with gorgous children, i'll KILL THEM. Hear that? KILL THEM!

i have to go now, otherwise i'll be late for a wedding. groans. GREAT STORY!

CF xx
emoras chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow that is such pure beautiful, lovely unashamed fluff! And i enjoyed reading every second of it! I think that's a great moment that passes between them, Djaq so bold, Will savouring the moment after, so cute!

Loved it!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Loved it...
Biancaneve chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aww that was gorgeous. You captured that moment so well, the sense of sadness and finality in their first kiss, that I had to keep reminding myself as I read that they don't *actually* die, just to keep from sniffing. Bravo!