Reviews for My Little Lover
Sneer chapter 8 . 3/28/2017
i think out of all of them this one is my favorite! 3
lilyoftheval5 chapter 62 . 2/5/2017
Lovely drabbles. I enjoyed different moments and various POVs.
Thank you for sharing.
DemmCounterfeitBandits chapter 59 . 6/19/2016
Galva. bite him lol. these are amazing short but to the point and hold a lot of emotion!
DemmCounterfeitBandits chapter 39 . 6/19/2016
Miscarriage!? *cries in background*
You Are Epic chapter 62 . 5/10/2016
GALVATRON X CYCLONUS, *insert painful glass breaking fangirl shrieking*, I wonder if there would be a chapter about them, cause I ship it so freaking hard, it's turning metal!
GabxLuci027 chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
Me likyey.
GabxLuci027 chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Baby starscream is awesome.
GabxLuci027 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
So sad.
Emajade32439 chapter 62 . 10/24/2013
I hope you have more. This is my first time reading a drabble and I absolutely loved it!
darkblackandlight86 chapter 62 . 4/26/2013
I fricking salute you!
I've been reading from the very beginning and LOVED every chapter, I have this fanfic down as fave and following. I hope you put more up soon! Cannot wait! Awesome awesome fanfic!
Mytenmonths chapter 62 . 4/24/2013
Sooo... when are you gonna finish this story? Or are you finished writing for this one? Would like to know please.
DarkSplinter chapter 62 . 2/7/2013
It’s a shame I discovered your collection of drabbles so damn late. Normally drabbles aren’t really my thing, but yours are so wonderful it’s hard for me to find the right words.
I admire your ability to use only few lines – yet to fill them with so many emotions, it’s unbelievable. There are more emotions in your little stories than other writers are able to pack in multi-chapter fics. And in my opinion these are some of the best Megatron/Starscream characterizations I EVER read. I love their representations in the Bay-Movies, and I think the way you realized them in your drabbles is perfect. Period. These ARE Megatron and Starscream as we know them from the movies, these are them and no one else. They are believable, they are authentic. There’s no doubt about their cruel, bloodthirsty mind, no doubt about their dark, crippled sparks, but on the other hand there’s sometimes, in such fragile, sad moments, a surprising vulnerability of them both. You show their ability to mourn, to hope, sometimes to be just happy, to despair, to feel, to have an incredible passion for each other – and undoubtly to have an amazing love. True, in their own twisted, strange way, but nevertheless a love which seems to be able to survive time, space and even death.
They may be monsters, but they are sentient beings too. I shared their happiness, I felt their grief, I cried with them. Everytime while reading these drabbles I simply care for them, ‘cause it often hurts to read, it hurts so deep.
And that’s a good thing

A collection that literally could have endless chapters for me.
Httw chapter 62 . 3/13/2012
Awwww his entire thing was just so damn amazing! And I never thought I'd be particularly don on Galvatron but hell if it ain't so now! I'd be really excited to see more of this, but I do think this last chapter wrapped things up nicely. Just in case... /alert

:D
Babydoll chapter 62 . 9/17/2011
Overall: funny, adorable, sweet, sad, beautiful, and absolutely frickin sexy. I love it!
Babydoll chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
That made me laugh! These are awesome