Reviews for Sisterly Bonding
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Such a fluffy fic. I like
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I really liked this one (I actually read it before the other one, just ran out of time and couldn't review right away)!

But to continue, I thought this one was very cute. Sheena's sudden interest in cute things was very amusing XD Colette was very sweet, too. I could seriously see her doing something like this; totally in her nature. The idea of her being the godmother made me smile )

The only advice I'd give, would simply be to ignore whomever is supposedly "offended" by the Shelloyd pairing; there's nothing inappropriate about it, if they hate it that much then they shouldn't read it. But there's also plenty of rational shippers out there who will like this pairing (and read your stories) even if it's not their preferred ship ) Just keep on writing what you like; your stories are good!
koinekid chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great concept, though a bit wordy and repetitive in places. I'm seeing improvement over your previous works. Keep it up.
flyingdoomperson chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This is a good concept, and it has a nice flow. That being said you should check your tenseing, it keeps slipping from present to past and back to present. Otherwise your grammer is very good. Please write more, we always need more sisterly fluff on this site!