Reviews for Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
RKOSHEILDLOVER34 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS
Gabby chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Haha...I absolutely love the fact that Randy addresses John by "asshole". That totally just made my afternoon. LOVE IT! I seriously don't blame Dom for not wanting to be a homewrecker...I've fought the same battle several times (as you know). But anyway...I don't really have anything else clever/funny to say...I think I gave all of that in my review for CFTM. Oh well :)

Peace out, homedog.
derivereine chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Jeff should ask his girlfriend Charlie how he got her.

Oh, yes, that's right.

He came to my house in the middle of a storm and I married him.

Sounbds good P

I LOVERS IT!
alana2awesome chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great chapter I wonder how hes going to woo her lol update soon.
blehhh chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great start...Randy OC ..so I'm obviously reading!

Update sooN!
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Awwers! It sounds so good :) but then again it's a Randy story! The plot's good as well...Everything's just fantastic! :) Update soon!

Lubs, Britty
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
OH MY MOTHERFUCKING SWEET DEAR GOD JESUS OF ALL MIGHTY IN HEAVEN AND EARTH! BRITT! YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING AND YOU MADE UP FOR ME NOT GETTING MY G.A.B. TICKET TODAY DUE TO GOD'S DEVINE INTERVENTION! FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS!

let's begin this amazing review, shall we?

"She opened her office door only to find John Cena sitting at her desk. “What did you do now, John?” He laughed as she sat in his lap." and to add fuel to the fire, "He rubbed her back a bit before speaking again. “You’ll break down one day, babe. Just you wait.”

fckin cena... gosh... yah know 14 months ago, i would have died from a scene like that. i would have melted, but now i think to myself, why is this motherfucker in MY office in MY chair... but the gesture was sweet, too bad it came from him.

however, i have came to the conclusion that i do not HATE him anymore. i am easily able to tolerate him now... guess it comes with writing way jay i suppose, and a little harmless coaxing for you... such as runnels with rhodes, you two make john and that little nut cody bearable. In all actuality, i could be john's friend, i really could AS LONG as he gets me with randy lol.

omg lmfao "Cody flipped a page in his book and, without missing a beat, gave Randy an answer. “Dumb ass, you woo her. Stop being ‘Playboy Orton’ and figure out what she likes. Obviously she isn’t falling for your usual crap.” CODY he cracks me up so much lmfao omg... i wanna see waunie's review!

lmfao... "You never asked" ahh, the times i say randy should have went to college hmm? ]

britt i fucking love you, and im going to go update right now, i dont know what but it will be something, and it will be something good. with major britt/possibly kenny or randy or john depending on which story... and if its trifecta it might be all three lmfao...

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MUCHO GRANDE! LOL
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
seems like Randy is on mission to find himself the answers to what he needs