Reviews for Twilight Wacky Shack
ThexHushxSound chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
HI BLONDIE! Its Gina lol. I FINALLY Read the chapter of TWS That i was in. Its a good thing i lake . Its really good. K I gotta go red Animal Crackers now BIez.
zaly chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
yeah, I'm really just reviewing for the story in general because it wouldn't let me review for the last chapter twice but you know whatever...but anyways, I'm a really big fan of Animal Crackers and I read this and couldn't stop laughing. I personally think that I belong in the twilight wacky shack as well...I even found a way to weave twilight into my harry potter story! But anyways, when I was reading animal crackers the other day, I noticed that you said that someone ( I can't remember who at the moment)was going to write a chapter about Friendly's. If you would, I would probably die laughing(long story; i have it on my profile) well, please, please, please update soon!

*Zaly*

P.S. I was the one to say I lived in the twilight wacky shack on youtube
Ailat chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Alice is the best! I just love her! “Let operation Grand Theft Horsey, commence!” *giggles hysterically*. That line will probably go onto my door! (Long story; when I get a profile, it’ll be on there if you’re curious) if I had more friends who have read twilight, I would probably be fit for the TWS. But my friends are slow readers, so right now, I’m right next to the brink. (If you want, you can skip the next part) I have 7 really close friends and two of them are done with the series, one is on New Moon, two or three are interested, and the other(s) still has (have) to be swayed. (OK, non-important part over now. Pay attention!) I really like this, so it’s forever on my fav’s. Update soon for the sake of my hardly there sanity. (You seem to have trouble updating all of your stories within the same month, much less the more preferable week) hey, have the chapter Riddler write be the one about vampire oranges. So yeah!

Much love,

Ailat

P.S. sorry for the longess! it's my specialty
YourEnvision chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
OMC OMC OMC! You guys are so funny! Me and my friends act like that all the time, but never actually get around to writing it down. Ugh, So funny, you guys! Keep up the writing! I
zaly chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
I almost died laughing! This is halarious! Write more! Please!

*Zaly*
LilMissWolfGirl chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Now that I'm actually awake...

ha Leggo...I'm gonna miss her! -pouts- Loved the latest chap and also caught up on the others. its kinda sad that most of this shtuff has happened to us in one way or another...

hey my jeans got trapped in an escalator so i have my reasons Agni, you're just odd. XP

and I only jumped one time when we were on the elevator...and there was a reason behind it but i no longer remember it...-innocent grin-

and as for waiting till the 7th...you couldn't even wait until you got halfway home! ha,...

Kay, g2g now...BIEZ!

Riddler
Alice4eva chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
This is really funny i love itt i was in hysterics when i read it!xx:D:)
Agni xx chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
-solemn look-

-scoff-

/of course/ we're all real people, nimrod. i doubt i could be typing this if i didn't exist, hey? so anyway, onto the actual /chapter/ like the good little review-er i am. :D

first and foremost: lattes. indeed. "need! want! going to get!" ...my sentiments exactly. -grumbles- now i want one. gr, go buy me on, will you? secondly: elevators. -shudder- ugh, stupid riddler. NEVER hop in the elevators. well, okay, fine, you can hop as much as your little heart desires, so long as I'M not in there. and then when you crash and die -preferably whilst im NOT there- i will find your soul and say "i told you so!" in a very sing-song obnoxious voice. :D im a great friend, am i not?

Haha, play-doh. and Leggo. and "im agni, i read things quickly." and all the other intros. i love us all. and TA indeed. though, perhaps it should be TWSA in our case.

i'll send you my piece sometime tonight,hmm? need to fix a few typos and junk.

three more days! ( some hours, but hey, midnight release party - riddler IS coming to /that/ atleast, right? and the twilight prom! with red-glow necklace things! woot! (oh yeah, and delicious lattes upstairs. -dreamy look-) and then of course, Breaking Dawn! ...which i won't be able to TOUCH until the seventh, assuming that once i even touch it ill have the horrible craving to plow through the thing asap. damn vacation not being until thursday... -grumble-

enough of my ranting though,

Agni
LilMissWolfGirl chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
give me a chap to write and i will, been telling u that for a while...o jeeze i know the next chap...ha, should be good.

in anycase i suppose jane's power would be pretty fitting of my persona...

anywho its 1:24 AM and i need to get to bed.

NIGHT and good chap!
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
wow. that is pretty funny. like tears funny. wow.

i'm entertained. bravo. chapeau.
it's pronounced 'lowlight chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
I was laughing through the whole thing!
surferchick113 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I loved the part about the Walmart sales person! I was laughing my head off by the end of the chapter!
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
OME! I love the story it's hilarious! This is pretty much exactly the way my friend and I act. update soon love the story!
Fly Away Dreams chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
OMC LOL This story is funny. If there was a Twilight wacky shack for over the top Twilighters I know 4 people who would be in it. Me adn there of my friends, one who is over the top hyper at times, please continue.
Agni xx chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
-is still snickering-

You've had me from the title of this one. xD

“Slightly,” Agni said. “It was a very talented moment. It was doomed for infamy from the start.”"

Haha.

Did you intentionally spell "raisins" wrong?

I thought it was funny anyway.

Haha Jazz's version of Dr. Jazz! love.

-snerk- you did not just say "piddled"

Haha.

Agni

Team (dr.) Jazz/tofu/...i hate target!