Reviews for A Hogwarts Romance In Five Parts and Four Seasons
Princess Gillybean chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
aw. so adorable
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aw poor Molly. Fantastic begining. I like your teenage Molly. :)
Il'Diko chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
I loved it! I rarely read Molly/ Arthur fics from their early days, it was interesting to see your characterisation! I enjoyed this really, and that you put Gideon and Fabian into it made me heart this even more! It was a sweet one! Nice job!
RG chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
this is so cute, and i love the style of the story! way to go! (You know i wouldn't mind if there was another chapter, with maybe a ring... or a baby... you know...)
runningfingers chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Lovely chapter and ending. "And miraculously, she knows he feels the same about her. They may be only sixteen, but they know that this is forever. Gideon may laugh, Fabian may tease her, her parents may warn her against “rushing into things”, but she knows that they are wrong and she is right. This is love and it is forever." ou'd think she could be more accepting of Fleur...
mustardgirl1128 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
AW! I loved this! So cute & fluffy! I loved how they knew, even at 16, that they were in love forever. The Fat Lady bit made me laugh. And the Monica part gave me a strange sense of satisfaction *feels mean*. Awesome job! I loved this, and I'm sorry it took me so long to review!
sophia666 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
beautiful story and characterisation. I really loved this young romance of Molly and Arthur- who are one of my favourite couples. Great writing.
firewordsparkler chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
That was extremely cute.
Mary Gooby chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Oh, yes, it is familiar! I loved this chapter! A lot! This is really good! Hurrah!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Aw, this was nice! It really was forever for them, wasn't it? Even with all those rascally children. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, but also very glad you're back and we have more updates to look forward to from you. I finished "Great Expectations" while you were away, by the way. What a relief!
NellieNotMolly chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
This is the first fic I have read centering on Arthur & Molly. I really like it! :-) You bring them into reality for me. And seeing a bit of Fabian & Gideon makes it a little more tragic to remember the loss of them in the HP books. Favorite lines (from each chapter):

-She smiles and lies, and her best friend has no idea just how much she hates her right now, and just how much she wants to cry.

-He smiles and hands her a bunch of flowers – daffodils and tulips – his ears going red as he does so.

-She inwardly resolves never to fuss over her children - if she has any - as much as her mother does over her and her brothers.

-Gideon pulls out a handkerchief and holds it out to her, but it is so filthy she refuses to touch it, which makes them both laugh again.

-And the reason she is here is next to her. Arthur.

Yes it certainly is a "Forward". So much more ahead of them.

Now I will have to go and read "My True Love." :-)
MBP chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Katy, I wish this chapter could have gone on forever because it's so lovely, and it's so beautiful. I love the subtle relationship you've created between Molly and her brothers - so very reminiscent of Ginny and the Weasley boys. I also love this love they have for each other. Please keep reminding me that my story isn't real...

(And YES. B&B! I insist!)
alix33 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
"The wind rustles in the trees, and they are glad of their Gryffindor scarves, gloves and winter coats." - I'm re-reading this fic from chater two onwards, as nothing past chapter one of it has managed to stick in my poor amnesia-addled mind, for some reason. That bit in quotes has me wondering: would female Gryffindor students in the 1970s, like Molly, wear slacks or jeans at all, or only the muggle-born or muggle-raised (a distinction I have seen HP fic authors make just recently) ones? (I'm asking, because I hardly ever wear dresses any longer since I have a say in what I wear, which drives my retired librarian mum (a fellow HP fan) completely and utterly batty and pants or slacks or in my case jeans is? are? such a wonderful thing to keep out the cold)

"Exams are over, and there is a palpable air of relief throughout the school. While lessons continue," - Will they be tested on this work in next year's exams, then?

"She inwardly resolves never to fuss over her children - if she has any - as much as her mother does over her and her brothers.)" - This is funny for two reasons: Molly's resolution and that "children - if she has any" bit, for anyone who knows Molly like the HP fans do!

"though the radio is still burbling away to itself – some late-night music programme that no one has bothered to turn off." - What is your take on radio's, TV, video machines, DVDs and the like? Did wizards have versions of them first and leak the technology (or the basis of it, for whatever reason) to muggles, or did muggles invent them because they aren't wizards, to compensate, sort of?

"This year, however, she is out here in the freezing cold, her scarlet and gold scarf and gloves doing nothing to keep out the icy wind." - She should have accio-ed the down duvet from her bed in the dorm, then. I'm assuming the Hogwarts dorms - for at least the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and Gryffindors - have down duvets, as it is such a marvelous thing to have in winter (I bought myself one this South African winter, which lasts from May to October odd, after coveting one for years and always thinking they were too pricey and thus an unaffordable luxury. Then one linen shop sold them for the South African equivalent of 21 pounds and one penny at today's exchange rate and I had some spare cash and could not not buy one. Also, it will lower my electricity bill, as I won't even ever need use a heater while I have it!).

"but Arthur pulls her back. “Mistletoe,” he says firmly. “Wrong!” trills the Fat Lady, triumphantly. (Why is she always so happy when someone gets the password wrong?) “Who said I was talking to you?” Arthur demands." - This muggle-reviewer-who-is-such-a-wimp-she-would-have-been-sorted-into-Hufflepuff-were-she-a-witch admires Arthur's courage in talking back to the Fat Lady greatly.
silverbirch chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
That was lovely, I enjoyed teh whole story, and think I will have to read the other one.

And birthdays, of course...
JUJUChick16 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Aww...That was so wonderful. Molly willing to stand in cold for Arthur and the kiss at the end just wonderful. Great stuff!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »