Reviews for A Hogwarts Romance In Five Parts and Four Seasons
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You've done it again (and this time with my favorite pairing!). I don't know how you are so amazing.
Clichesbullet chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
This was so, so, so, SO adorable, I felt like I just ate a whole box of marshmallows. Adorable!
Princess Gillybean chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Fabulous story, so sweet and yet you made it realistic- my mum always told me when I was little that I'd do things like that(going to a sport match) onec I found a boy, she was a bit confused when I developed my love of football sans a boy :)

alistic.
Princess Gillybean chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
aw they're such sweet boys :)
Princess Gillybean chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
'She inwardly resolves never to fuss over her children - if she has any - '

Fantastic line. Loved Gideon adn Fabian as well :)
Princess Gillybean chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
aw. so adorable
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aw poor Molly. Fantastic begining. I like your teenage Molly. :)
Il'Diko chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
I loved it! I rarely read Molly/ Arthur fics from their early days, it was interesting to see your characterisation! I enjoyed this really, and that you put Gideon and Fabian into it made me heart this even more! It was a sweet one! Nice job!
RG chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
this is so cute, and i love the style of the story! way to go! (You know i wouldn't mind if there was another chapter, with maybe a ring... or a baby... you know...)
runningfingers chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Lovely chapter and ending. "And miraculously, she knows he feels the same about her. They may be only sixteen, but they know that this is forever. Gideon may laugh, Fabian may tease her, her parents may warn her against “rushing into things”, but she knows that they are wrong and she is right. This is love and it is forever." ou'd think she could be more accepting of Fleur...
mustardgirl1128 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
AW! I loved this! So cute & fluffy! I loved how they knew, even at 16, that they were in love forever. The Fat Lady bit made me laugh. And the Monica part gave me a strange sense of satisfaction *feels mean*. Awesome job! I loved this, and I'm sorry it took me so long to review!
sophia666 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
beautiful story and characterisation. I really loved this young romance of Molly and Arthur- who are one of my favourite couples. Great writing.
firewordsparkler chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
That was extremely cute.
Mary Gooby chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Oh, yes, it is familiar! I loved this chapter! A lot! This is really good! Hurrah!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Aw, this was nice! It really was forever for them, wasn't it? Even with all those rascally children. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, but also very glad you're back and we have more updates to look forward to from you. I finished "Great Expectations" while you were away, by the way. What a relief!
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »