Reviews for A Hogwarts Romance In Five Parts and Four Seasons
Kore-of-Myth chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Great job Bad Mum! I loved this fic - the ending was great, I thought!

Keep Writing!
msllamalover chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Aw, thank you for writing it. Just what I needed, something lovely and well written to pull me from my dark fanfiction phase!
msllamalover chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Another sweet one!
msllamalover chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Gideon and Fabian are awesome. Almost as awesome as ice cream! Almost, ALMOST as awesome as this chapter.
msllamalover chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I love Molly and Arthur, and this is so sweet so far!
Dizrythmia chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Great way to end a great story!

Thanks for giving me something good to read!

Dizrythmia.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
This is lovely. You write these two so well as teenagers, and reading this story has just put a huge smile on my face. They're just so right for each other, and you show that so well. I love that this story isn't about action and drama, but just a simple growing romance. Just that she watches Quidditch for him. It's just so... happy, for lack of a better word.

Oh, and I'm very glad you're back and working on B&B. Looking forward to it, a lot!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
GREAT ENDING

luvd luvd it

please udate birthdays!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
So sweet! :) Pity you're ending it here, but I can understand why.

Looking forward to next 'Birthdays' chapter (as always)
LauraWalden chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Awe, happy Christmas in July Fluff! Yay!
tamara72 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Wonderful ending
hondagirl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Very, very cute. I loved this story immensly. There is not a lot of good Arthur/Molly fics out there. So thank you for writing it, everytime I saw a new chapter updated it made me smile. :)

-honda

PS. Do you have plans for anymore Arthur/Molly fics in the future? I would mind reading more from you! (Yes I know, I'm not very subtle. ;)
Rose of the West chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
I've pictured Arthur and Molly under the mistletoe, too, behaving in a way that embarasses their children, and grandchildren.
GoddessofYouth chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
That's so sweet!
LJ Fan chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Aw. This is really cute. I'm sad to see it end, but all good things must, aye? Excellent writing. This was the perfect way to end a day at work. :)
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »