Reviews for A Hogwarts Romance In Five Parts and Four Seasons
NellieNotMolly chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
This is the first fic I have read centering on Arthur & Molly. I really like it! :-) You bring them into reality for me. And seeing a bit of Fabian & Gideon makes it a little more tragic to remember the loss of them in the HP books. Favorite lines (from each chapter):

-She smiles and lies, and her best friend has no idea just how much she hates her right now, and just how much she wants to cry.

-He smiles and hands her a bunch of flowers – daffodils and tulips – his ears going red as he does so.

-She inwardly resolves never to fuss over her children - if she has any - as much as her mother does over her and her brothers.

-Gideon pulls out a handkerchief and holds it out to her, but it is so filthy she refuses to touch it, which makes them both laugh again.

-And the reason she is here is next to her. Arthur.

Yes it certainly is a "Forward". So much more ahead of them.

Now I will have to go and read "My True Love." :-)
MBP chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Katy, I wish this chapter could have gone on forever because it's so lovely, and it's so beautiful. I love the subtle relationship you've created between Molly and her brothers - so very reminiscent of Ginny and the Weasley boys. I also love this love they have for each other. Please keep reminding me that my story isn't real...

(And YES. B&B! I insist!)
alix33 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
"The wind rustles in the trees, and they are glad of their Gryffindor scarves, gloves and winter coats." - I'm re-reading this fic from chater two onwards, as nothing past chapter one of it has managed to stick in my poor amnesia-addled mind, for some reason. That bit in quotes has me wondering: would female Gryffindor students in the 1970s, like Molly, wear slacks or jeans at all, or only the muggle-born or muggle-raised (a distinction I have seen HP fic authors make just recently) ones? (I'm asking, because I hardly ever wear dresses any longer since I have a say in what I wear, which drives my retired librarian mum (a fellow HP fan) completely and utterly batty and pants or slacks or in my case jeans is? are? such a wonderful thing to keep out the cold)

"Exams are over, and there is a palpable air of relief throughout the school. While lessons continue," - Will they be tested on this work in next year's exams, then?

"She inwardly resolves never to fuss over her children - if she has any - as much as her mother does over her and her brothers.)" - This is funny for two reasons: Molly's resolution and that "children - if she has any" bit, for anyone who knows Molly like the HP fans do!

"though the radio is still burbling away to itself – some late-night music programme that no one has bothered to turn off." - What is your take on radio's, TV, video machines, DVDs and the like? Did wizards have versions of them first and leak the technology (or the basis of it, for whatever reason) to muggles, or did muggles invent them because they aren't wizards, to compensate, sort of?

"This year, however, she is out here in the freezing cold, her scarlet and gold scarf and gloves doing nothing to keep out the icy wind." - She should have accio-ed the down duvet from her bed in the dorm, then. I'm assuming the Hogwarts dorms - for at least the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and Gryffindors - have down duvets, as it is such a marvelous thing to have in winter (I bought myself one this South African winter, which lasts from May to October odd, after coveting one for years and always thinking they were too pricey and thus an unaffordable luxury. Then one linen shop sold them for the South African equivalent of 21 pounds and one penny at today's exchange rate and I had some spare cash and could not not buy one. Also, it will lower my electricity bill, as I won't even ever need use a heater while I have it!).

"but Arthur pulls her back. “Mistletoe,” he says firmly. “Wrong!” trills the Fat Lady, triumphantly. (Why is she always so happy when someone gets the password wrong?) “Who said I was talking to you?” Arthur demands." - This muggle-reviewer-who-is-such-a-wimp-she-would-have-been-sorted-into-Hufflepuff-were-she-a-witch admires Arthur's courage in talking back to the Fat Lady greatly.
silverbirch chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
That was lovely, I enjoyed teh whole story, and think I will have to read the other one.

And birthdays, of course...
JUJUChick16 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Aww...That was so wonderful. Molly willing to stand in cold for Arthur and the kiss at the end just wonderful. Great stuff!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Great job Bad Mum! I loved this fic - the ending was great, I thought!

Keep Writing!
msllamalover chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Aw, thank you for writing it. Just what I needed, something lovely and well written to pull me from my dark fanfiction phase!
msllamalover chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Another sweet one!
msllamalover chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Gideon and Fabian are awesome. Almost as awesome as ice cream! Almost, ALMOST as awesome as this chapter.
msllamalover chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I love Molly and Arthur, and this is so sweet so far!
Dizrythmia chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Great way to end a great story!

Thanks for giving me something good to read!

Dizrythmia.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
This is lovely. You write these two so well as teenagers, and reading this story has just put a huge smile on my face. They're just so right for each other, and you show that so well. I love that this story isn't about action and drama, but just a simple growing romance. Just that she watches Quidditch for him. It's just so... happy, for lack of a better word.

Oh, and I'm very glad you're back and working on B&B. Looking forward to it, a lot!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
GREAT ENDING

luvd luvd it

please udate birthdays!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
So sweet! :) Pity you're ending it here, but I can understand why.

Looking forward to next 'Birthdays' chapter (as always)
LauraWalden chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Awe, happy Christmas in July Fluff! Yay!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »