Reviews for A Hogwarts Romance In Five Parts and Four Seasons
A Catholic Girl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Excellent ending! I believed I have read that other story of yours, because for a moment, I think I was having deja vu! I loved this fluffy little moment between Molly and Arthur, it was great.
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Perfect ending! I have to say that your Molly/Arthur fic is so much better than mine! :D I swear!

Strawberry
Mary Gooby chapter 4 . 7/6/2008

Yay! No crying!

I love how you did young Gideon and Fabian!
ladylace616 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Oh my gosh! That is so sweet! He was copying her essay. Haha.
aca-avenger chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
awee -

i love this story so far,

i love the way you portray the characters.

molly and arthur are one of my favourite ships :)
runningfingers chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
This was really sweet. I can't imagine them ever having not fought, but it's even harder to imagine it lasting for a long time.
Starkiller chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Oh, I LOVE the way you write! I have been meaning to sit down and read your stories for weeks and weeks, so tonight I'm setting aside a couple of hours to just settle in and read.

I can't decide what I enjoyed most about this story - the growing relationship between Molly and Arthur, or the close relationship shared between Molly and her brothers. It's very bittersweet, seeing her so close to Gideon and Fabian as we know what will happen to them and the effect it has on her in later life (most evident in the way she is so overprotective of Fred & George). I love the way your writing flows. Your prose is not too flowery or over descriptive, it's just perfect and I'm so impressed by the way you develop characters like Monica and Gideon/Fabian in such a short space. A really wonderful story! I'm looking forwards to reading more from you and I'll be sure to recommend you to other readers _
Violin Ghost chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
The way Gideon and Fabian protect their little sister moves me- I've always wanted an older brother. And it's nice to see Arthur like an actual boy for once, instead of being the usual "nice", "sweet", "kind" boy authors usually love to write him as. I'm sure he was nice AND kind AND sweet, but he HAD to have his downfalls too.

I loved the end, as well. Lovely chapter! :)
LJ Fan chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Aw! I wish I would have read this earlier. This is so cute! I think the thing I like most about it, oddly enough, is that Gideon and Fabian have different personalities. I know it's a really minor detail, but it's one that I like. I also love the irony when Molly says she will never treat her children like that, if she has any. Quite classic. :) I'm definitely looking forward to more of this!
sinfulgirl chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This is just great! I can't wait for more! Please let me know when you update, I'll be checking around for the final chappie!

All the best...
hondagirl chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
I love this story. I'm hard pressed at the moment to figure out which Molly/Arthur story I like better, this one or your 12 days of Christmas one. I'm glad Molly and Arthur made up and it was sweet of him to try and copy Molly's ruined essay for her. Very nice. :)
GoddessofYouth chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Great Chapter
alix33 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
OK, so now we know why Molly likes Celestina Warbeck, but that does not make Celestine any less EW IMHO!
silverbirch chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
I'm sure I only started seeing this at Chapter 4, but it is as wonderful as anything you have every written

I can't really imagine them as young, but they must have been and you've caught them beautifully.

Mind you, Molly running off to cry, rather than laying in to him? My, how she's changed!
JUJUChick16 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
That was so enduring (I believe that how its spelled) anyways great update Molly and Arthur are the best HP couple around then Ginny and Harry. My opinion.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »