Reviews for A Hogwarts Romance In Five Parts and Four Seasons
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
i know how molly must feel - i guess we've all had this happen once or twice back then ... ;)

i love molly and arthur, too - especially molly. that just reminds me - i wanted to write a molly story. i even got one roughly in my head. need to write it down soon ... :)
Fics by Fumph chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yay, Molly and Arthur!

Interesting start, and I'm looking forward to reading how Molly and Arthur eventually become a couple.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Poor Molly ( That was so sad, but an excellent piece of writing. Thanks for participating in the challenge, and I hope you find the time to update soon!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh, my! You just can't resist a challenge, can you? How many stories have you got going right now? I loved your other Arthur & Molly story, and I'm sure I'll love this one too. It starts out very sad, though. Poor Molly! I'm not sure I could be that good a friend.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aw ;( that's very sad / poor molly!

update soon ;)

anie.
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is awesome so far, love it. I definitely wouldn't want to be Monica lol. I love this because early Arthur/Molly fanfiction is the best. It's really interesting.

Can't wait to see what comes of this! Promises to be great, I'm sure. )
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Ooh! Interesting start. I've not read much Arthur/Molly but this sounds really good. It's always a joy to read what you've written.

Keep Writing!
MBP chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh Katy... this put a lump in my throat and it's not even REALLY that sad. It's just that I'M that cruel, and the thought of what I've done to this most wonderful couple in my hideously awful AU is just beyond belief when I read something like this. And, of course, I can't wait for the rest. Because you're right. I do love them.

Steph