Reviews for Dogtags
MagykTales chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Only two men? What about the third?

Well I think that the story was quite rushed and the feeling of war wasn't...displayed correctly. Perhaps it was because this was a shot for the contest and was required to be short? The idea is great, and quite realistic that some on the men died. But for me, there was little to no feeling in the story. I believe that you could have done a better job.

Don't take my review as a flame, but constructive criticism. Perhaps next time. Bye!
Melanie Skye chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I...want to cry. Good job with this.

Good luck on the contest!
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Your plot bunny is...absolutely amazing! *hugs*

So short...but so wonderful! I can't believe that something so small made me feel so much! I nearly cried, and believe me, that is saying something.

Great work. I love your plot bunny. :)
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
...

SNIF.

I'm really moved. Like, wow. Wowowowow. (And I freakin' love that song, so. Yeah.)
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
;-; Kelpy, it was...wow.
journey maker chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was a beautifully written story.. War is hell and sometimes not everyone comes back. When I got to the ending well I lost it and started to cry... Great Job...
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
There's a story to get your heart caught in your throat. Usually I don't care for anything AU, but in the case of ardent, not much else works really.

Damn good job, and I'm adding it to faves. If sis wonders what it is later, that's her prob. XD
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Awesome job! It was a great one-shot and I wouldn't mind seeing a whole story behind this one. If you think of continuing (or rather going and writing a story up to this point) please let me know! Awesome job!

-WT
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
How sad. Nice story.
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I absoulotely loved this :) I think you're going to do much better then you think xD

Rene