Reviews for I love you, My Teacher
Oh! What a great idea! Well, it's really hard to love a teacher. I hope the real character in your fanfiction would finally return the feelings of the other one. This fanfiction was great. It is like 'I like you, Mikan-sensei'. Forbidden love.. I don't really believe that. Because no matter what kind of person you are, there will be someone who will always love you. No matter what he/she or you are. Someday, that person would come in to your life. Good luck on to your next fanfiction story! See ya'!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/15/2015
your story was best I loved it :D
Gia chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
O.M.G they finally got married
Gia chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
Is ru ka going to be with hotaru or he is going to keep on loving mikan and never get married
Gia chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
They finally kissed!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
How did natasume find out mikans past? I mean about her father blaming her
STRANG3STWRIT3RINandOUT01 chapter 28 . 1/8/2015
Oh my gosh D8 I did cry. You don't how rare that is. That WAS a sad chapter. If you made me cry, you can know it would make practically everyone cry if they read it.
that's such a cute ending though X(
STRANG3STWRIT3RINandOUT01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Obviously you don't know the difference between a girl and a boy. SHE and HER is used for a girl. HE and HIS is used for a boy.
I'm guessing you were either in a really non-educational school or in 3rd grade when writing this. Soo many errors , But, it barely confuses reader so 1.5/4 on grammar if I was grading it.
YM? Yell montage?
I like how you use Japanese words (3
STRANG3STWRIT3RINandOUT01 chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Oh, I forgot that the story hadn't said it was Natsume. I forgot that no one knew. Whoops :P
Oo, I want to read that.
Morningdew3 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I feel like punching ruka at the end. YAY GO MIKANNN, then she did tell him. sighs whatever...
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
This fic was amazing especially the ending! Please go over CONVECTIONS! :)
sweet little chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
A really really beautiful story! You know what, I also fall in love with your story! Not with you or not with any one!
Hahahahaha...! [just kidding!] This is stupendous!
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
AiramEnayle chapter 29 . 6/3/2014
i love your story, i love the humor and the love they have...you did a good job for this one...
Guest chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
wowowowowowowoowowowowowowooowowow owowow
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
I love it! The plot was perfect! The proposal at the end was the best part!