Reviews for Behind This Mask
ili777 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
This is one of the best things I have ever read. The plot is unique, well written, as well as the whole peace, deep and interesting. I like the darkness of this story and how the characters are developed. I really wish you had never stopped writing this or at least dream that you will continue one day.
It is one of the most amazing, excellent, flawless stories I have ever read.
otakumaku18 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Please update! This is the best story I've read! I have been on fanfiction for a long long time. I know it has been years but PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
otakumaku18 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
I seem to have lost any hope for an update which saddens me greatly;-; i love this story and really wish you would continue it!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Please keep going! I want to know what happens next!
Thoughts13 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
this is quite the interesting story. naruto's physcial abuse, and hinata's emotional neglect make for an interesting, allbiet sad story.
JayJay223 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
I love this story! i hope you update soon.
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
i like your story a lot. you right really well and your grammer and spelling is about 10x better then many of the other stories i've read! can't wait to read more! Thanx!
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
hey great chapter. the longer the chapter, the better the update. well usually anyway. anyway keep it up. its hard to find stories with this much depth.
TheManWhoCan chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
I liked the story and the grammar is great.

There's a few problems though~

1) for a whole update very little happened. (when I say this I mean that, since you don't update often there should be more progression of the plot in each update)

2)This may be a pointless question, but have you planned out the next part(s) of the story? Some writers back themselves into a corner with their plot and then decide to abandon the fic at that point. I'm not saying that *will* happen but I have seen some early signs of it. (the signs being that Naruto has problems with Mizuki, but he doesn't do anything about it for "cowardly reasons...?" Why doesn't he just run if hes THAT cowardly.

At any rate, this is a good fic and it is worth reading. I look forward to more updates. Update more often maybe?
SilentSinger948 chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Poor Naruto. Damn you Mizuki. I can't wait for the day when Naruto finally kicks his a**.

Another great chapter. Please update soon.
SilentSinger948 chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Naruto should take Hinata's help.
SilentSinger948 chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
I like this story.
NaruHinaforever14 chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
You Fucking moron! how about in the next chapter, naruto snaps and becomes his real self. in the next chapter he cou;d kick mizuki's as. In fact, you make naruto kill him and naruto could beat the crap out the students like kiba. i think 10 chapters of naruto's torture is SOSOSO FUCKING ENOUGH! if you need help, email me at tarik. AND DO NOT STOP THIS SAD STORY!
SilentSinger948 chapter 7 . 8/29/2009