Reviews for When it Happens
awtr101fan chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
okay, i think brian is being an ass. if he was in luv w/ colleen he should've told her. it's his fault. he's just pissed that colleen went 2 tucker instead of him hence him caliing her whore. he needs 2 grou up. scooter should just take colleen & run away w/ her. tucker doesn't seem like he'd follow her 2 california. i hope scooter follows her ther. i'm glad she wasn't all 'i told u so' on hid butt about delia. i would've if it had been me & him. rick/connie/baby were cute. nice 2 c rick as the family man. portlie is the best example of newlyweds on their honeymoon. luved the action w/ those 2 ;-p keep it up & update soon :)

Mali08 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Aww I hope Scooter and Colleen get back together somehow. I like Tucker but I don't think he's for Colleen. I hope Brian can forgive them and find a nice girl, he deserves to be happy. Claire is adorable. Excellend update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ciliegina chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
This story series is so cute! I really love how you've developed these relationships! Can't wait to see what happens with Colleen and Scooter!
awtr101fan chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
no fair. u can't give us scooter/colleen action & not put them back 2gether :( please get rid of delia. i want him back w/ col. please, pretty pretty please w/ sprinkles & candied duckie? luved the chapter though. update soon :)

Mali08 chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
I'm so glad you updated! I love this series. I'm actually rooting for Brian, not Tucker. Tucker just gets under my skin a little. I'm glad Julie and Dean FINALLY tied the knot. And the whole thing with Tara was great. Somehow I hope Colleen and Scooter can make it work. Excellent update. Can't wait for more!
lissy86 chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
loved it! :D
For Esme chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Remember me? Religious reviewer until I suddenly dropped off the face of the earth? Yeah, well I'm back, be prepared! :) I don't think I have to tell you how much I love this series but, I'll remind you just because it's been so long. I LOVE THIS SERIES! I'm curious to see how Colleen reacts to Brian's litte, erm - BIG confession, especially with Delia so close at hand. Now I'm off to class and then I'm spending the weekend getting caught up on the Littles, man, I love the Littles too. Oh it's good to be back, lol.
Mali08 chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
Aww that was so sweet that Dean wanted Tara there. Tucker and Colleen caused some problems for Brian. I feel bad for him. I'm glad Julie's mom was actually happy for her. Great update! Love this series!
ratti pillo chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
love, love this story/cast of characters...loved tammy and julie's hatelove! hatelove! haha, they totally do have hatelove for each other. though maybe it's more hate. nonetheless I love it. please update this one soon.
joyfulgurl chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
I'm loving this story too! I love the whole Julie/Tammy fued! Very funny :) Can't wait for the wedding!

Megan
Mali08 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
Yay! I love this story. I think Tammy needs to find something else to do with her time. And Scooter is nuts to think Julie would want to go to his wedding. I still have hopes for Colleen and Brian though...something tells me there will be trouble there. Can't wait to see Julie and Dean's wedding. Great update!
lissy86 chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
LOVE THE STORY!
awtr101fan chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
wow, lots of drama. i can't believe scooter asked his ex 2 marry him. & this is the woman he cheated on colleen w/. they should b the 1s 2gehter. i cna't believe tucker kissed her work where brian could've seen them. but the scene w/ him & julie was sweet. luved the little twist w/ the dad & sister. can't wait 2 c how the rest of this turns out. keep it coming. update soon. lots of luv, take care & ttyl :)

Mali08 chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
Good chapter! I think it's interesting how Scooter keeps bouncing between women...he needs to find someone he hasn't been with before. The scene between Julie and Tucker was adorable...I like their relationship. I hope Colleen and Brian get together because I really like them. Wondering what will happen with Dean and his dad. There could be lots of drama to come.
Starlight125 chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going on this... I love all your work but ADORE this series (and the adam/heather dean/julie julian/kitty stories... but alas... ::sigh:: I chose one to beg for) PLEASE KEEP GOING!