Reviews for A World Without Superman: Reworked!
Great story!
EvilTheLast chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Nice update. I didn't see Lex coming.
The Layman chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
I don't remember all the details, but I'm pretty sure that the invisible jet's not NOT Amazonian. Other than that it was another good chapter. Keep pumping them out, man!
Lion in the Land chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
There are a lot of moving parts here, and I'll admit to being slightly fuzzy on some of the details of exactly wHat's going on - but I know that's only because I'm not familiar w/ these universes. *Even still* I do get most of the gist.

Interesting motivation for Charlie, that he's simply doing it for someone he cares about. What a great friend to have. I got a kick out of the "something obvious."

It’s cool we got another look at that Terminator burning. “It looked like the fires of hell consuming a metal demon.” Nice description.

This is a long shot, but “Express elevator, my arse” - is that a Something About Mary reference?

Pretty smooth moves by Rayner, as opposed to Lois exercising all the subtlety of . . . er, something that's not very subtle.

Yay, Seras! I’m so happy the two of them have kept up a correspondence. :D

Um, Lex Luthor’s a bad guy, right? Just teasing! Pretty clever w/ the poster and gum. It felt very comic-book-like.

Haissan chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Much more feasible than the last edition of this chapter.
The Layman chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Ooh, cliffie!
olischulu chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
First signs of Jameron?

I like it.

But who is the new player?
EvilTheLast chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Nice chapter. I didn't see the Kryptonite coming.
Lion in the Land chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
"quite literally - analyzing his body." Hehe, that was very cute. His life's in peril and he's worried about a girl seeing him in his undies. *Even still* how nice of her to to put him at ease Dread Pirate Roberts style. ;P

The interaction w/ Lois and Richard was nice. Is this Rayner canon from anything?

Tense fight. The kryptonite shocked me (always fun to be surprised during a fight scene :)) and gave a plausible reason for both why the terminator would think he'd die and why he didn't. I thought it was hilarious that the identifying factor of Kal-El's son was the "spit curl"! :D

The Layman chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Does anyone else get the felling that this plan's going to backfire SOMEHOW? Anyone? Beuller?

Bjut sriously, I am interested to see what's going to happen next for our intrepid heroes.
olischulu chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Well... I'm not a a specialist in DNA but I really think that thing with the cells from Johns face wouldn't work.

I think this whole sintetic skin thing wouln't work. Sounds just not very logical to me.

Just his protector...

No Jameron? Thats sad.

What can I say, it's your story.

A nice one.
sumofme chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
The story is very interesting, but I do have a small question: Is this a Cameron and John romance story or a Cameron and Jason story? If it's the latter I don't know if I wanna continue to read. Cameron with someone other than John is just too out of character for me.
Lion in the Land chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Bleh, a bag o' flesh is just sooo creepy...but in the very best of ways. I like the scene with Cameron kneading it w/ John's DNA. Her "very real looking flesh" was a nice reminder, or irony maybe, that she too has synthetic flesh. All the reflections on Cameron in this chapter were nicely done.

I also like how Jason still feels just a bit out of sync with the Connor gang, like the Dr. Who thing.

This chapter contained more good background for me, but I'm a little confused about the Sarah Reese thing.

Favorite line of the chapter: "I've been accused of a lot of things in my life, but having good judgment was never one of them."

Glad to see you're still pursuing the re-edits. :)

The Layman chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Hmm, throwing Steele in here was an interesting move. I'm curious to see how this affects the storyline later on.
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Interesting chapter. So John Henry Irons is going to build himself a small army of 'Men Of Steal'? Well, no good deed goes unpunished. And often end up hurting some innocent people in the process in some way. I wonder if his 'terminators' will have files of all wanted criminals...including Sarah and John Connor. I can John and/or Sarah getting 'Citizen Arrest' by one of JHI 'terminators'.