Reviews for A World Without Superman: Reworked!
Lion in the Land chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I looked up John Henry Irons (after realizing this wasn’t the future version of John from the rest of the story and getting all confused as to how he was back in this time. Conner, duh.) and I see you’re working in another superhero into the mix. I have no idea what his canon story is, but this chapter seems to have done a nice job weaving him into the Terminator background. And you even worked in a clever Christopher Reeves egg. ;)

I love Groundhog’s Day! That was an unexpected yet *even still* pleasant.

So now you’ve got another intriguing thread sewn into the tale, and I look forward to what’s next.

P.S. A cute & funny typo: it’s Sonny and Cher
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Hopefully, there's gonna be a good explanation on how Superboy here...just asked a head without a power source. Fantastic.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Really? A complete conversation with Morse...that's a whole lot of rapid tapping going about.
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Good chapter. But leaving Carter's chip active with the slightest chance of achieving its 'goals'?
Lion in the Land chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
"knitting and interrogating cyborg assassins from the future" Hahaha. That would've been another good name for this chapter. :D

It was nice to get a look inside the White House-hold. Lois reminded me of Charity’s mum there for a moment when she was giving Jason the business.

This was a very deep chapter w/ insight into Lois’ love for two men and Jason’s struggle w/ not being good enough. You do a really nice job of getting the full picture across in a matter of a few well-written sentences. I'm not familiar with either character's situation, but I feel like I understand these complex aspects of them, thanks to your words.

"always honest" - hmm, what a wonderful attrbute, eh? ;P

“Yup, nothing quite took the edge off after a stressful day like cannibalizing parts from three or four busted electronic devices and using them to construct one operational unit.” Hmm, is this canon or artistic license? ~_

And I see how Carter has come back to us-as a DS, ha! That CMU. It's very clever of Jason, but it also makes me very nervous. Who knows what that terminator is capable of in any form?

Looking forward to seeing what's next. Welcome back from your FF vacay. ;)

Lion in the Land chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Yeah right, as if I could start the chapter and NOT keep reading till there was no more. I enjoyed this one. It was mostly background sharing, but for me at least, very interesting. And I like the back and forth between Jason and Sarah.

Sarah CMU. Particularly:

"She supposed that having the head with him did lend some credibility to the kid's claim."

"Jason still seemed a little suspicious, though Sarah had no idea why. It was a perfectly probable lie as far as she was concerned."

Now I'm curious about what the trust is w/ Sarkissian's men. Is it something that will be divulged in the story, or is it something I should be filled in on as a non-watcher?

Is...is Carter really gone? No wait, don't tell me. I liked the further insight into a Terminator's adherence to its mission with the explanation on why the unit divulged the location of John's residence - in the hopes that Jason would terminate him - but then refused to give up any more info. Very clever.

You've begun a lot of sentences with "And" which is a perfectly acceptable thing to do, but it's best to do it sparingly so you might want to consider weeding some out.

I look forward to the hunt for Turk and seeing how team Connor functions w/ the new addition. I'm also glad everything (well, not EVERYthing, but *even still*) is out in the open between them, as far as identity an essential details.

The Layman chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Not bad sir, not bad. I look forward to reading the rest.
DominionG17 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I am very impressed with this line off thought. It is so cool and I hope it goes on for many many chapters. I will be reading all of them and enjoying every minute I get to be graced by good writing. Keep up the amazing work. Could you do me a favor though? Please have Cameron and Jason hook up. It would be awesome and let Cameron cut loose without hurting anyone. Have them bond though martial arts, training, or fighting terminators together. The way you do not have to kill off Jesse or Riley and keep the brother/sister coverstory together.
olischulu chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I like it (so far)

I want to read more.

PS

Still belongs to the crossover section.
D chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I like Superman as much as the next person..but seriously? I'm not a fan of the Jason character, I've read your other stories and enjoyed them...this one not so much...it just sounds for lack of a better term "Lame." Oh well..good luck on your story, I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy it.
EvilTheLast chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I'm liking this story. I never read the original one.
Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
That was a fun, action-packed chapter. Mostly action, so I don't have a lot of specific comments, but I thought this was some clever wording for start of the fight: "the gunshot acting as a starter's pistol for their mad dash for safety"

The part w/ the "rusted, green hull of the metal dumpster"

flying at John and Cameron stopping it, her feet sinking into the ground, was a pretty cool visual.

It was nice to see the three of them working together - well, John running while the other two worked together, but he did WANT to go back and help Jason. This line of Jason's at the end was just great: "Sorry, not really in the mood for threats right now," he replied almost tiredly. Hehe, poor Sarah.

Still enjoying, and I look forward to seeing what happens & where we go next.

-LiLa
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Wow this seems much better then the older story from before i like this a lot. The story flows nicely and the discussion about cameron's humanity was interesting and I also liked how you showed that T860 inner thoughts.

I don't know what's changed from your older story because it's been a long time since I read it but the story flowing nicely and I like the discussions between john and Jason.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
hey Nice redo, from your epic long crossover from before!

I don't know why but i hoped Jason and Cameron got together, it would be a fun looking picture.

everything looks great so far.
Haissan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Metro, its been a long time since you've picked this up...I see the dust on it...

looks like you've still got your winner there. please do what you can to keep this current
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »