Reviews for A World Without Superman: Reworked!
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hey! I wasn’t expecting an even still here. Nice surprise. :)

"Hey, look at the dork in the superman t-shirt," Wh-what did he say? Dork? Superman t-shirt? On the very day I…! :P (Laughing SO much when I read that. )

Good high school details, like the illogic w/ the weapons on a bus but not in school. And 'meat paste' - Ew, I think I saw a can of that in Wal-Mart the other day.

The cafeteria scene was great. Jason’s speech to the bully was AWESOME. And I can’t believe the punk actually pulled a cheap back of the head punch.

It was fun to see the Terminator step in. I’d forgotten about the TSCC mention in the notes, so it took a moment for it to click (looks like I was part right w/ my initial guess about this fic ;P). You really do a great job providing background - but not an excessive amount - for those not familiar w/ the universes. Like when Jason reflected that is sounded odd, as if John was giving an order to Cam.

A couple questions. Is Superman really dead (I mean, outside this fic). And who’s Richard?

You’ve got a fun set-up here, and you have me genuinely intrigued to see more.

-Lila
Alastor Vega chapter 30 . 4/8/2010
Sorry it took me so long to read this.

If Alucard was still alive, I think he would of been in absolute extasy with the Chaos that was happening now.

"In the olden days, evil would be fought with good, but now... it should be fought with another kind of 'evil' That lines sounds familiar somehow.

I always thought of Sera as a hero(considering her race, that really something). I always say it but Seras is like one of the only good vamipres you will ever find in Hellsing. And it nice to see she thinks that of herself.

So, Doomsday came to life in teh AU of JL. I bet Jason had some pleasure destoying teh beast that took his father's life.

And I had to laugh at teh thoguth of Seras making a shaodw mitten to cath him. The vampire power aquilavent to teh Power Ring nice.

Two question; If a vampire were to ever suck the blood and soul of a superhero or villian(sans Kryptonians0 do you think they gain their superpowers. And have you read teh DC's Blackest Night arc?

Great job and have a nice day.
mcgairman chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
I've liked this story since you started it. But you do have an occasional grammatical error, as well as some spelling errors. However, I chalk that up to hurry. I do the same. I hope you will finish it. I hope I can find time to follow it. I work nights and get little time in the day to look at my computer. Please do finish the story. I promise to read it to the end.

mcgairman
Alexander Ripley chapter 29 . 2/8/2010
A great story. I can't wait to see how it will turn out :)
Alastor Vega chapter 29 . 7/3/2009
Kingdom Come, Judgment Day, Armageddon, What ever you want to call it it time fro the Their Finest Hour. Really like that All coming together scene. Where there were diff people of diff background coming together. But the sad part is , we are human. And I like that scene between Seras and Conner. Have a feeling Chris did that one considering what Jason was saying about leaving reminds me of Smallville's season finally this year. And funny with that Hulu line. Funnier considering it came from Seras. And the Star Wars incest comment was funny to. But it was kind of freaky finding out there were siblings considering that one Poster of Star Wars and the second movie kiss scene. And you know if they ae really desperate they could always unleash Doomsday. Well nice to see you back and Have a nice day.
chris chapter 29 . 7/3/2009
congratulations you have writen an excelent story so far:) this is one of the best stories i have read so far, if it is not to much trouble could you also put alucard in the story ? he doesnt have to make a big difference he can appear at the near end of the fight or after and make some remark once he finds out what happened for not being a big deal , waking him for nothing etc etc. anyway great story but how the heck are you planing to defeat cyborg without the real superman ? keep up the good work till next time:)
Alastor Vega chapter 28 . 5/7/2009
So Jason is somewhat developing a superior complex. Or when use for a Kryptonian, a Zod complex. Makes you think the Justice Lord Scion has it as well. And I really like the Cameron super computer device. Kid of remind me of Cortana(I thinks thats the name) from the Halo series. Were you inspire by that? And I cant wait for the reviving of Superman. And I REALLY cant wait for him to show that Faker a thing or two. And I thought that line with the blood pack was funny. Not that many friends would ask for other friends to bring one.

P.s. And on off topic. You ever thought that the people in Superman Return were trying to make Jason a Jesus like character. I mean his father is God like. He did father a son to a important woman(Mary/Lois) And that child was raise by the mother and her husband(Richard/Joseph). All he needs now is his Judist.
graypheonix chapter 28 . 5/5/2009
Heh, awesome latest chapter, if only to fill in a few details for the action that should be coming up soon. Still, another awesome chapter to read, and fun to see just how things are working out. Keep writing, ja ne.
Spidey2 chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
loved it! keep going!
Alastor Vega chapter 27 . 4/5/2009
I like the Idea of Cameron being part of the Fortress. But the crystal from her vertebrate was that made from Kryptonian crystal? Because I remember then Jason made a new vertebrate for her in a past chapter. And I founded strange that the Cyborg did not mention Seras as the Justice Lord And speaking of that how do you think Alucard feel what Seras became in the Justice Lord Universe? I think he be a little disappointed. And Supes is coming back soon, awesome. And nice mention of other Superman/Terminator series with the mention of Zod, Smallville and Terminator 3. And nice touch Jason using that reverse logic or what ever to Cameron to get her to help them.
Connor846 chapter 26 . 3/30/2009
Excellent mixing of the various characters and storylines.

Although ... if you're following the Superman story arc, I'm wondering if you're going to bring Superman himself back?
Rakero-chan chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
Day 15 8:34 PM, ninth paragraph from the bottom.

'Shuriken' is spelled wrong...Sorry, but I am a bit picky when it comes to weapon names...

The Cyborg dies! Huzzah!
Alastor Vega chapter 26 . 2/25/2009
I know Jason was going to get a traumatic experience with Cameron. And to tell you the truth the situation with Seras, Jason and Cameron with the blood sucking scene kind of creep me out. And the suit Batman is wearing, is it a Batman Beyond suit? And the Cameron they fought was she a cyborg as well because I got confuse with the blood sucking and wound healing. And I thing Superman is luck that the Lanterns are good if they can emit Kryptonite radiation.
Spidey2 chapter 26 . 2/25/2009
loved it! keep going!
Alastor Vega chapter 25 . 1/25/2009
I know theres going to be some after4 trauma for Jason now that he is going to fight Cameron. Poor kid. And I would really like to know who this Doctor is Amd knowing you it be somebody from another series. And Kyle Rayner is finally going Green. And I felt like I was reading something from the Super Friends series at "Meanwhile the League of" line. And what Batman is wearing, is it the Batman Beyond suit?
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »