Reviews for A World Without Superman: Reworked!
Alastor Vega chapter 25 . 1/25/2009
I know theres going to be some after4 trauma for Jason now that he is going to fight Cameron. Poor kid. And I would really like to know who this Doctor is Amd knowing you it be somebody from another series. And Kyle Rayner is finally going Green. And I felt like I was reading something from the Super Friends series at "Meanwhile the League of" line. And what Batman is wearing, is it the Batman Beyond suit?
Spidey2 chapter 25 . 1/24/2009
loved it! keep going!
enderverse chapter 17 . 1/24/2009
This is an awesome plot twist. you might want to rewrite it in may when Salvation comes out in theaters though.
Alastor Vega chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
And thus begin the Rise of the Machine. Krypton style. And introduction of the future Misses Connors(or is she?) is a nice touch. And Im happy to see the return of Seras into the game.
Rakero-chan chapter 22 . 12/20/2008
First, I like Cameron. Then I am wary of her. Then I trust her again. Now I have a severe dislike of her future self. You two are very talented.
Rakero-chan chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
The time-travel thing confused me for just a minute. But I am glad that you brought Seras back.
Rakero-chan chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
I would have died by the end of the chapter from frustration if I was writing this. I seem to have a problem with sticking to one tense or view. You are both very talented.
Alastor Vega chapter 23 . 12/16/2008
So the Cyborg Superman is a Clark of a different universe with Terminator parts. Now thats new and refreshing.I like how you incorporated the Justice Lords into this story(is Alucard part of them as well?). And the last part with Hal have to deal with Parallax. And the conversation with Cameron and Jason was really deep. And is Azteca a female version of the Aztec? And The Doctor, is it Hellsing's Doctor? And it seems no matter what the Connors do and try to stop the creation of Skynet/Terminators, they found some way to be created. Its like it is destiny or something. P.s. you must the only person I trust to write believable crossovers. P.s.s. I know you dont watch Smallville, but do you know how they did the origin of Doomsday in there? If you want to know. Great Job. And Happy Holiday.
Spidey2 chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
loved it! keep going!
graypheonix chapter 23 . 11/4/2008
Heh, and a fun update to boot, though getting your ass handed to you by a terminator is a total bitch to deal with. Neh. Continue to update, ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 22 . 10/17/2008
Well shit. Without the help of the Eradicator, how the hell can Jason stand a chance? This is tough. Continue to update, ja ne.
Alastor Vega chapter 22 . 10/17/2008
Well, did not saw Coast City going down in the flames. Im wondering if this will set up an appearance of Parallax?
Chris St Thomas chapter 21 . 10/8/2008
St Thomas here folks

...in addition to being a 'creative consultant' for MK, subplots and supporting cast are some of my main functions on this project. So Cassiopeia/Chloe is one of 'my' characters. I haven't seen any new episodes of Smallville this season (or Connor Chronicles either) and I missed most of the last season, so all I knew about were the healing powers which I chose to ignore...other than a tip of the hat by having her be the one to fly Jason around in the sun after his first run in with Chromartie.

live the dream
Spidey2 chapter 21 . 10/3/2008
love it! keep going!
Alastor Vega chapter 21 . 10/3/2008
Superman Terminators was waiting for that. And do you know that Chloe does have superpowers?
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »