Reviews for Red, 8, 25
whatsamatta chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Short and sweet, just what I needed. I think Phoebe and Gerald are such a cute couple! E! I'm all giggly just thinking about it. Nice job!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very cute! I agree with the "Oh Arnold... Oh Pastrami" thing!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
what? that's it?

How can it end right there? I NEED MORE! elborate at least!
Jae B chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I'm catching up on my reading. Great drabble. Heh, heh. Don't worry. I'll be reading "Back Home" and "The Compromise" in the VERY near future. Yeah, yeah...I still gotta read your originals. That reminds me, I'm writing some of my own originals. :) Keep up the great work. Never stop writing.

Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
It IS adorable. ) Quite enjoyed it.
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
LOVE IT! Ooh, and can't wait for The usual..haha!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I thought this fic was so cute. I usually like secondary couples more than primary, but not with Hey Arnold! I still love them though, just love Arnold and Helga more. Anyway, great fic it was uberly cute.
carlin chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
actually i never thought about until u brought it up so. well let's see what else u have lurkin on this site. for ha!
APV chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Awwe, so cute! _ Pointy, you're just great. You're stories never cease to amaze me! Seriously, I have gone through you're profile and read all your fics. And all were fabulous! Can't wait to read more of the Compromise and any other stories you decide to write! _
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I always thought that Gerald's favorite number is 33.
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Very sweet.

Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008

I thought I would give "Drabbles" another try.

But my opinion has not changed.

Drabbles is short and incomplete as if the reader missed something.

The storyline has possibilities and I always liked your writings. As long as it's not Drabbles.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Very nice! Yeah, that could had been a nice extra for that episode.

I joined Deviant art recently. Take a look if you want; the link is in my profile page. No Hey, Arnold! pics yet except one of Phoebe.

Keep the good writing.