Reviews for yakusoku
TheBlackSwanPrincess chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Very well done. This is one of my favorite Ishihime stories of all time.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
*applauds* I love this couple, and ever since I first heard of the Tanabata myth, I've wanted to see it applied to them. Orihime going off on wild tangents in the first chapter is so like her. The jumping-to-conclusions is just like both of them. And Tatsuki, as matchmaker. And part six - how else?

...Although I had to laugh when I got to the part about the melons, because, well, it's Orihime.
Guptanation chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
beautiful story :)
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "yakusoku", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Bleach. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Bleach Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1516.0
Mao chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
*sniff*

TT_TT

So brilliant!
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Omg this is so awesome! I am so putting this on my favorites and, if you don't mind, my IshiHie C2 as well! Thanks you for such an awesome read! (_)
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
! That was so good! This is my favorite chapter so far!
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Lol 'who knew Ishida liked girls?' Funny.
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Wow. Poor Orihime. Her misunderstanding made Uryuu upset and she has no idea what's going on. Lol, I can just see Orihime saying that about the chalk.
ElGrecko chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Dude, I cannot believe you only have forty reviews, this is such a good story, and I love the use of italics, not too much, not too little. And way to play in the original fairy tale
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
i have seriously fallen in love with this fic of yours! :D

i really love this pair! ;)

definitely the greatest pair for me! ;D

(in Bleach,.,. that is,.,.) :D
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
aww,.,. now this is one AWESOME chappie! ;D

loved it! :)

it's funny or rather ironic how people only realize how important a certain someone is to them,,.. only when that person is in danger or near death or possibly already dead,.,.

people can be really stupid and dense! hahaha

it's a good thing she can reject it! ;)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
she really is SELFISH!

(although i know it isnt her fault that she loves Ichigo,.,. or at least in truth,.,. [in my point of view] 'THINKS' she loves Ichigo,.,.)

this is why i hate her,,..

because she's making a fool of herself waiting for a guy who obviously doesnt have any plans on treating her more than as a 'sister',.,.

and since i LOVE Uryuu,.,. i hate her because she's always hurting him and seems so oblivious too! *grr*

but i still love it! :)

[and Orihime's not the character i hate most,.,. she's okay but i just hate these stuff about her,.,. hahaha]
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
oops,.,. is Tatsuki going to put all the blame on Uryuu?

hahahaha
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
wow! that was some confrontation there! :)

and it was totally IN character and i loved it! ;D

great job on this 'interaction-between-Ishida-and-Kurosaki-concerning-Orihime' chappie! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »