Reviews for I Hope You Dance
LostInThePathOfLife chapter 32 . 9/7
I love it! First it was all depressing n sad.. But it got better eventually.. N now I totally am interested.. So much that I finished all 32 chapters in one go! N now I'm left on a cliffhanger kinda scene..
Pls update man! Ur story has really got me curious.. So pls update ASAP!
iam.kiyaa chapter 32 . 9/30/2015
update pleaseeeeee!
VitaAiur chapter 32 . 10/2/2014
Are you still looking kngk finishing this piece? Because I would really love it or we, if you set this into completion. This story is just amazing. I love the interactions between the characters, whether it's bad or sweet. I just love it. I just want the happiness that Hinata and Sasuke deserves after all they've been through. Especially now that their baby boy is coming!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Happy b day Paige sorry I am late just now started reading your awesome writing
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Omg I need to know what happens next! Please make another chapter! :D
nixster94 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
o my goodness right when the story was getting good please please please update...
Guest chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
Are you no longer going to continue this story? I' love to see how this turns out!
Trap Gawdess chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
Funfact of the day:

I'd appreciate it kindly if you'd update(:
SasuXxHina chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Make Hinata brake up with naruto! :( I'm serious that just makes Hinata look dumb
ShyShinobi chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
This story is amazing and I know you haven't updated since 2009, but I'm gonna take a chance and say: Please update! I can't tell you how long my mind will be occupied wondering what happens next!

Great work! It started out depressing and it's slowly, but surely turning into something somewhat happier! I have so many questions!
Hishiko-Chan1999 chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
WAAAAAAA! XD i hate Hanabi in this! i laaavvvvv it!
Cyphoenix chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
This story is so amazing and can't wait to find out the baby name _
CatfishGerrr chapter 32 . 12/19/2010
Hinata6 chapter 32 . 12/19/2010
I really miss this story. I hope that you can update it soon. It's one of my top favorites
DuckyMomo chapter 32 . 9/19/2010
Oh! How dramatic and juicy this story is! My eyes are glued on the screen.