Reviews for Never Left
ExecutionerKain chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
This was awesome! finally a happy ending! Lol. I loved clouds journey. It was sad when he lost all hope:). But he got aeris back:)
miamijuggler chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Ah, i love a good resurrection fic.

I really enjoyed your descriptions, and admire your dedication to canon by referencing the "Maiden who wanders the Planet" material. So good job there.

There were a few typos and grammatical mistakes that you could probably catch and correct if you just read through it a couple times on your own. However, if you'd like me to do the work for you, just PM me and let me know. I'd be happy to give you more specifics.

Thanks so much for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I remembered leaving a review after the first chapter, and thought I'd leave anothe one now that it's complete.

Again, good job.

-miamijuggler
Chibylove chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
It was really sweet, i really like it.

I wish that the people in final fantasy had done something like this oh well, you know thanks a lot it gave me a really good feeling reading this and thanks for making it a happy ending.-
Hytey chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Aww...3 I really love this fanfic. It's so touching. How you portayed Cloud's emotions and feelings shocked me -They're too perfect. The ending really made me feel good. Thank you for writing this nice story, Drake!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Good short story.

Description was strong throughout and you nailed Cloud's character right on the money.

I never got to read "Maiden who travels the Planet", if you got a link i can find it, that'd be awesome.
Something Dysfunctional chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Now THIS is how it should be.

I'm just saying...

-laughs-

Beautiful work! I enjoyed it so much!

-Something Dysfunctional
Sora G. Strife chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Holy sonuva- Wow! That. Was. Awesome. Well, in my mood right now, I couldn't care less what happens. It's how you showed what happens. You just put images in my head, and no one has ever done that before, at least in my memory. Thanks, Drake!
Lydia-aerithlove chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
i_i This is the best FF7 AC AU story I've ever read for years! You depicted Cloud's pain in the most Cloud-like way and I so love the way he shows the egerness to see her, Aeris. Awwuu~ thanks for sharing this awesome piece! Keep goodies com'n up, will you?
star.everlasting chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
wee! so detailed, LOL. the Lifestream and everything.

love Clerith~!
SorainaSkye chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I really liked this. The emotions were played well. And it was incredibly sweet. :)
Kaleta chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
AH! i love this story! so cute! :3 Great job on the ending btw!
Natalie.040891 chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
Thoroughly impressed.

Simple writing style allowed quick plot development and yet was gripping enough for a reader to engage in.

Lovely, thankyou. ) x
Natalie Ann chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
This is beyond addictive!

I missed this storyline of stuff from the Final Fantasty shizz, et cetera, et cetera...

Thankyou for this, so so much.

Am looking forward to next and FINAL chapter.
Kaleta chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
OHH! how cool! :3 i wanna know what happens now! D; I wonder who cid was talking too .
miamijuggler chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Good chapter.

A few spelling/grammatical mistakes (let me know if you need the specifics), but other than that, I really like your writing (as you know).

Looking forward to seeing an update. This one could get interesting :).