Reviews for The Rescue
VickyP chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I loved this. It was sooo sweet!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked it. Though I wish it had been longer. Going into how Orieus thought rescueing the tratior before he saw him. Or even the journy back and how perhaps the son of Adam wasn't so bad. There's so much! I loved it though very well done, just short.

Wildfire
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very short, but extremely well-written. I absolutely loved it. I've been getting quite fond of Oreius lately. While Tumnus shall always be my most favorite, I'm starting to pay more and more attention to Oreius than I had before.
Shawty94 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nice, I like it when people show how much Orieus cares about Peter and Edmund even when he first meets them.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aw. Edmund and Oreius are so awesome! :)
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Cool! That's neat. I always wondered what happened too.

I like how you explored Oreius' thought pattern. He immediately realizes that Edmund has found the darker side of Narnia, and kind of needs to be treated gently. Poor Eddy. ;)

Great fic. ;)

KC
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
i simply luv edmund!since he's the rebel in the write more stories on extend this story to more chapters.
asdfjk chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i liked it, but you didn't really talk about orieus' feelings like you said you would in your summary.

well written though.
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This isn't bad, but it's not that great either. It's sort of bland - just straight storytelling. Nothing wrong with that, but you generally want a one-shot to leave some sort of impression, since it's so short. This was just... well... it didn't have any impact. Rather forgettable, I suppose.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wonderful little fic! I think this scene is very inspirational... You did very well!
warrior4 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Your summary is a bit misleading. We don't really see Orieus' deep inner personal thoughts during the course of this fic. Was he angry at Ed? Ashamed of him? Vengeful? Sorry? I didn't really see get a real feel of his emotions.

However this was good for a quick one shot and I did enjoy it. You hit on some good points, I didn't notice any glaring grammer errors, and the plot was engaing. That last thing is hard when a story is the length of this one, but you pulled it off nicely. Good job.
Monkey chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hmm...I like Edmund-hurt/pain fics. Muahaha. I so evil Im scary. :D *grins stupidly*

Okay. As a reader, I would have liked this to be longer...aw...but it was still pretty good. Just one complaint...Ermm...after being forced to walk for a long time and then being stiffly tied to a tree for who knows how long without really moving much, I think Id probably collapse the second I tried to stand. But still. I like your version, too. :D It was nice. Keep writing! More Ed-angst, please! *grins again*

Monkey