Reviews for Possible Worlds
JesusFreak77 chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
How do you do it? Each story is flawless and flows perfectly with one another.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
This is cool! :-D Poor Obi-Wan. :-P
Shelomit chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
I am somewhat absurdly reminded of the multitude of Anabaptist sects in the area where I grew up; you told them apart, to a certain extent, by the cut of their clothes, but mostly by the women's caps. I [not Anabaptist] habitually wore a scarf, and got many glances from Mennonites et. al. that terminated in a forlorn "Error: hat unreadable."

The idea of "commissioning" a hat in the first place-and the earnestness with which Gunray does it-is fetching, More interesting is the way he manages to make his headgear, while doubtlessly unobjectionable, into a subtle jab at those born above him. He acquiesces to the pageantry that characterizes the upper crust, while at the same time using the former to devalue the latter-a ploy fully worthy of a Neimoidian.
Shelomit chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Interesting. One tends not to think of Maul as being terribly self-aware. I suppose the point is that he realizes self-awareness, in his case, is not much of a recommendation. Dooku must have been a fluke; Sidious obviously went in for un-subtle apprentices. This fic wins Maul a little more empathy than he has hitherto gotten from this reader.
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
The chapter was already good, but the line "It's like drinking a bad day in liquid form" cinched it into the 'awesome' spot.

-Dryad
StarGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sweet. I like seeing a young Qui-Gon. Your wording is simple, direct, and engaging. Well done!
pronker chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
Very nice - the reader can almost feel his concentrated power, focused on the fire and then its ending.
lealila chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Very beautiful, these are. Specially this one. The symbolism is rich, and it's bittersweet, almost. Anakin rids a future of slave traders, but also rids his past. I like that you included the rain. Nice job.
Ann Jinn chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Beautiful symbolism. Also, Kitster is a good friend. He can point out the truth. Things need to be taken apart carefully or everything will collapse, good and innocent included. Well told.
skywalker05 chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
Niiiice. this is exactly the sort of thing that I needed: a Star Wars story that is not quite Star Wars, that is dusty and elemental but full of all the earthiness and, well, Anakin-being-mad-with-power-ness that drew me to Star Wars in the first place. I find it very plausible that Anakin would come back not -or not just - to free the slaves, but to destroy their masters. The boys pointing out places where they lived and potential they saw is a striking scene. And rain on Tatooine is as surreal as the rest of it. Nice.
Ann Jinn chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
A unique view of a character who is not viewed as a strong being. But he had not difficulty in making decisions. Kill the Jedi.
Anne Ominous chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
I loved the Kittster chapter, but this one is awesome too.

Hats!
skywalker05 chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
LOL! You really went into depth and detail about that hat-"divided on itself" made me snicker. I like how casual the phrase "born hatted" came out too. The worldbuilding certainly came off strong.
pronker chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Aw, nice. Kitster knows what to do.
Ann Jinn chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Such an interesting story. We hear how he has lost other races, but no details. Now we knew he did learn from those defeats, but having a friend makes such a difference.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »