Reviews for Book Magic
Enbrethiliel chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
JMJ
I agree with Collegestudent. This is almost exactly like the original episode, down to Melinda's dialogue and trick with the TV remote. She was such an interesting character that she could have been a recurring figure like Dr. Vink or Sardo, but this story doesn't tell us anything new about her. I wish you had at least paired her with a kid who had a different "problem," so we could have seen a different dynamic.
Super8cary chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesome
collegestudent chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this story is like the bookish babysitter, next time say that, I mean it as almost completly the same. if you want to use melinda come up with a new way to use her. Don't make her babysit a boy who loves to watch TV like they did in the show.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
U playgerized thiz!

u copied it straight 4m de damn show!mind as well not even write a story..writein a story, namin it urz wenn itz not urz...wat de hel iz dizz?u dumm?
asha-21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMG! I love love love love this STORY!

This was really good. If you can, can you please review my story. I just wrote a scary story for the first time and I would appreciate any feedback. It's under "Goosebumps" and its called The PROM DATE.

Thanks!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Melinda! She was so ccol! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.