Reviews for Close Protection, of a Sort
Alexriderlover99 chapter 9 . 9/4
Please update!
It's been 7 years
Alexiderlover99 chapter 2 . 9/4
In my opinion the day after tomorrow was a great movie,except for the wolves. :-
aniseed flower chapter 9 . 7/13
Im sad! Ive reached the end and it looks like this was last updated 8 YEARS ago. :(
Safe to say I doubt this is going to be continued, which is a shame, as it really was on of the best return to breacon beacon fics ive come across. It really was right at the top. (There are so SO few good alex fics at all. :/ )
Anyway. Not sure you would even get this after 8 years, but if you do then thank you for writing what you did, i enjoyed it very much.
DippedInVinegar chapter 4 . 3/9
Omigods! Once I was playing The Game with my cousins (there's sixteen of us. We needed three decks of cards) and someone had, "Have a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, nice day"! I kid you not! It was hilarious! One of my aunts was watching and had kept a tally just to make sure that it was the right number of "very"s!
Riderkitty chapter 9 . 2/8
I need more! It's really good and it's not like the others! :)
Amazing, I love how u gave your ocs an actual character.
naturefire chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
This is gorgeous!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
I really like your work it has a well liked plot but you make it plausible, unlike everybody else who just skip to the SAS training

One thing O found hilarious is that I'm in homeroom 9B so ya
Lots of love for your work (:
BreathingMagic chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
Gaah what happened? No more updates? But this is so good! :'( *sniff* I'll just have to follow your story and hope for a miracle, I guess...
dorfchaosgenie chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Noooo! Why must it end? Please please continue! It's just way to awesome :D
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Wow~
booksandbeaches chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
This is a really good story!
I hope that you'll continue it:)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Very well written story, super awesome. It'd be lovely if you continued it!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
I LOVE your headcanon of Eagle as a tech geek. So perfect!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I love Smithers too! I'm writing him into one of my fanfics right now!