Reviews for Hidden and Sought
darkangel1992 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
This story was great ! I hope you will write more like this one~
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Lol. Your portrayal of the Earl is charming, especially when he was double checking that Tyki wasn't in Skin's jacket pockets. Very cute.
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Oh! How lovely! But I agree with the other reviewer...Tyki's kinda OOC...still, I liked it!
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Wow! This is awesome! I tottaly love it!
Lalea chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Nice story. I really like the way Tyki and Lavi argue and their little banters. It's intresting to see how those two have to work together to survive. Definitely makes for a nice plot.

What I didn't really like is how utterly stupid Tyki seemed to be. ; He does have only 1 of 5 points on the official intelligence chart, but he's not that stupid in canon. (He can be a bit of a klutz sometimes, but most of the time he's eloquent young man who likes to read books.) So I thought that was a bit OOC. Hope you don't mind the bit of critique. ;

(But still: "Of all my little ones…we'd have to leave the klutz…" That line made me giggle. xD Poor Tyki)

So all in all: I liked it.
the-fish92 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;w; lovely
CrazyPretz chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
"I love you," Tyki replied simply, continuing his smoking as though this information was nothing remarkable. "I love you to death," he cast a familiar gilded eye back towards the frozen exorcist, "I think we're soul mates."

BEST LINE EVER. 3 lovely story! Allthough confusing at times...
Cold War Takeover chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Aw, tyki was so cute at the end!

Although it is pretty confusing in some parts because Someone would say something and then right after the quotation marks, there would be something someone else did
Lai Jun Chen chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
chapter three was very funny. it seems a cute fic. and tyki is one of my faves
Stinessi chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I'm at a loss for words yet again.

The way Lavi remembered some of the things Tyki said to him. The way his friends didn't know what to do. Helplessly trying to get him to really laugh.

And the part with that he hadn't had a drink in a few days was just cute. 3

The way Tyki left to visit Lavi was described nicely and you can actually see him leave in that way.

And the ending was romantically beautiful.

This was a really amazing piece of work and fun to read.

I'm happy I did, and I'm happy you finished it. 3
Flattered By Mockery chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Wait wait wait! Yes, the reviewer Flattered By Mockery is back! I stayed up all night, and darn it, I can’t stop thinking about all the little pieces parts that I loved about your story. So yes, I’m staying up at the bridge of midnight, writing the extended review for your fic in my fanfiction notebook, to type up and send in under ‘anonymous’ tomorrow. (My dad was getting seriously ticked when I just kinda sat in a daze in front of the computer, trying to conjure words to type in the review.) Only so much I can type for a review in under five minutes, after all. D:

SO ANYHOW. The biscuit scene, and no, the entire carriage scene, the way you described Lavi’s mind was pure genius. (I’m pretty sure /you’re/ genius, while we’re at it. D: ) The movie-montage thing? Yes, I DO IT ALL THE TIME. So that’s the reason I believe I fell so hard for that scene. xD I really connected! The way I want to be able to cry, and how I can even make my shoulders twitch and my nose get red, but how I just can never make any tears come out. Stupid movie-montage moments. Dx The whole group’s reaction to Lavi being back after so long though – that was quite sad, how separation had even distanced them a little, even if temporarily.

Then, back at the Noah mansion, I adored Tyki’s and Road’s little argument. That was the cutest thing. Really though, you made me laugh so many times, I can’t even recall them all. ‘Indoor voices’ was great. :D It gave me this horrifically /plausible/ image of the Earl, in an apron waving around a pink saucepan, telling his kiddies to behave. Gold. ;w;

And later on, when Tyki tried to get Road some other entertainment, and I’ll try to remember it as best as I can, “They’re crashing plate-ware. Fun guaranteed.” Encouraging a permanently impressionable young child to break kitchenware for the funsies so she’ll leave you alone. Oh, Tyki, you.

The best though, was his stealthy get away. :D He’s such a silly cheater. I probably would’ve told her to hide, and count, myself, and end up never finding her. Ever. I also liked the way Earl ‘waddled’ after Tyki, crying (comical scene, that) because his precious Tyki-pon was leaving again. xD; Poor Earl.

And then the final scene of this story..! I’m so glad you let them meet again. Again, Lavi’s inner thoughts were wonderful, all on how he wanted things to return to boring and normal.. because he didn’t think he’d see Tyki again?

But GAH he DID come back! “Hey, bumble bee.” That did it for me. Never before have I seen a cuter, more /perfect/ greeting and name. The reference back to Tyki’s little riverside song was flawless. It really does seal up your fanfic into one, reflection piece, which is so refreshing to read. Awh, Lavi, the bumble bee… Here, I’d insert a greater than, less than squeeze-eyes-shut emoticon to express how utterly full of ‘squee’ I am, but the review system is a Nazi against ‘greater than – less thans’, I believe. So I’m ‘fraid you’ll have to settle for that lengthy explanation instead. I’m so sorry. I think lack of sleep is getting to my head and ergo this review.

BUT ANYHOW—Lavi’s question hyperventilation was adorable, but what came next was… Made my LIFE, right there, how Tyki put his finger to the ‘spazzing lips’, (less-than 3) and said the Portuguese phrase with ‘Flying Butterfly, Elusive Butterfly’… It gives my stomach flip-flops. I think it’s so precious, so beautiful… GAH~

Tyki’s ever-so-blunt way of telling Lavi… xD Ridiculously IC, hard as it may look at first. But—guess what—I’m so sick and tired of *sexy smirk* *seduction* Tyki… Stupid!Tyki brightens my day. “I love you.” “I love you to death.” “I think we’re soul mates.” And yes, yes, I know. I use seductive!Tyki too, but I’m still tired of him. I always try to balance out his White and Black, but for some inexplicable reason, I continuously return to his Black. It’s aggravating. So really, I admire you so much for pulling off Stupid!Tyki the way you do.

-looks back up at review-

This is going to be the longest review I’ve ever written in MAH LAHF. Congrats—I’m bored. D: (That’s not really an honor. No, seriously. My long review sucks arse.)

But the way you ended it! Ah, the final moment. That was perfect. No sultry kisses, no moaning and groping, no SEX. And… y’know what? I was kinda tired of horny!Lucky, too. It was just a few, simple sweet words, and then followed by an In Love hug. I mean… wow. This story was as refreshing as a peach fruit iced tea on a sweltering hot day out on the prairie. (Crap, my mind comes up with /weird/ similes when I’m sleep deprived.)

The new shade of innocence, fluff, idiocy, and the Other Side of Love that recently fanficcers have been taking to overlooking, it’s what you concentrated more on during the story, and it made this fic gorgeous. Vivid with NEW colours, NEW techniques, and old but forgotten way of looking at romance. Something I think all fanfiction fans secretly crave, as a gentle reminder that love isn’t all about the sex. Far from it.

I guess.. that’s why I was so attracted to this story the way I was. It’s purity, but not in a bleached-white sort of ‘pure’. No, I mean… a perfect blending of periwinkle and gray. (Gray, not grey.) I’m talking hex code 99CCBB-ish. That shade of pure. Maybe that’s just my opinion though, because periwinkle and gray-not-grey are my two favourite colours.

Truly, I believe you have a powerful skill for writing. I don’t think I’ve been this moved by a fic before now. Not to say I cried or anything—but it was just. Pow. You know?

I really hope you’ll continue to write for Lucky in the future, because you seriously have a knack for it. Really. :]

So—about Flying Butterfly, Elusive Butterfly… May I please use those parting word Tyki gave Lavi back in the clearing, for a T-shirt I’m making? I fabric paint my own shirts, and am in need for a second Lucky shirt, and those words in Portuguese, I think, would be so powerful. If you don’t want to let me use it, I completely understand. ”

But yeah.

This review is three freaking college-rule papers long. That’s ridiculous. I’m so sorry for wasting your time with this ugly essay. Just thought… I really needed to get your story off my head and onto paper, and so I feel I should share my thoughts on your fic with you, seeing as well, you are its author.

Thank you so much, Momosportif, for writing and contributing your talents to the Lucky fans.

Much love and goodbye (at last, lawlz),

Flattered By Mockery

this be a dead account chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
This is one of those rare stories when, after everything's done and completed, I have to sit still a while, read the last paragraph out loud, and close my eyes and absorb it all. It was perfect. To the end. I have this happy little, dazed smile on my face right now, and my dad's practically rushing me to go to sleep, but I can't stop grinning.

It was beautiful. I don't know how else to say it.

I still laughed at how Tyki ran away from Road, and how you kept him blissfully stupid. "I think we're soul mates." So casual, so out there. But wow, he means it, doesn't he?

I don't know if you have any idea how much I love this story. Did I already fave it and you? I'll do it again if I have already.

Thank you for one of the best fanfictions I've ever read in my life.
Sweet Snow2 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009

U! That's it? No more lucky! NU Q.Q I loved this story so much and after so long you finally update and tis be the last chapter! -cries-
PleaseDeleteThisFFNAccount chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Cute story! You did a great job writing this! :]
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
*CRIES* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, the last little paragraph had me 'aw'ing like a real fangirl (which I AM) Wonderful work, i hope to see more Tyki/Lavi from you in the future! I kno it'll be this awesome, if not more so! 3
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »