Reviews for Kyoko Clarkson:: Haitus
bookspaz55 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
*sniff sniff* hasn't it been on hiatus long enough this is my favorite fanfic please consider continuing it I BEG OF YOU! P.s. all the songs you chose were so unbelievably PERFECT!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Really love this story. I want to be updated on it but i cant get back into my account. If its possible i would like you to update me on it im 3rd in command. Thanks

-3rd
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Great story, please continue this story once you can. It's amazing how so much of Kelly Clarkson's songs fit Kyoko's situation, eh? I personally really like Kelly Clarkson's songs and a song that you may be able to use in this story is Dark Side, for when Ren FINALLY ends up telling her about Kuon.
jess.sree chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I never knew how well Kelly clarkson's Because Of You fits kyoko's story! Wow, a whole new perspective. ;D
jbug2000 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Can't wait for it to be off Haitus! Love it already! XD
xxkatkitty201xx chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
love love loved it people just have to read this
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
OMG u have to finish this story plz! ur my fav author and this is my fav storry it cant go unfinished! plz:'(
avid-reader21 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
2 or 3 months it has now been 3 years i want to know what happens next.
IceDragon5683 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
The story seems to be going great! I always thought she would be a great singer too! I still want to slap Sho! But I'm glad Kyoko's mom is starting to get what she did to poor Kyoko. Hope you can update soon!
ByakuyaxRukiaKuchikifan chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
oh, please please update soon! i really love this story.

i think you do a great jobb :D _
DreamIdol chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
fair enough

hmm you seem to have gone off to another direction with this one its like Ren is having Kyoko's true reaction in the situation and kyoko has Ren's LOL. looking forward to reading more of your stories its quite entertaining.
YumikoSuzuhara chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
I'm like really late for this. :p oh well. but I think your story was well put together and well thought out. I think you did a great job on it and would rally love to hear the ending so I'm hoping you'l continue writing soon. ehe -

The only confusing thing was abotu Kuon. I'm a little off track with it. could you explain. why would he have to go back to being Kuon.

I know I'm really dens. ehe _
YumikoSuzuhara chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Great Great chapter! For the Sho Poll I'm a bit tron Between "This is How a Heart Breaks" and "It's Not Over" Great chapter and great story! Please update soon!
YumikoSuzuhara chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Oh my gosh that song was perfect! I hate Sho and her mother they both can go die in fucking holes (wow I'm evil. ohwell) Soo perfect! Kyoko and Rean are of course soo cute and Kyoko is her amazing self as usual and surprising everyone. I love how she almost punched a wall that was emotional and funny at the same time. great job!
alene-o chapter 5 . 8/27/2009