Reviews for Love in D Minor
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
nice
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow I just can't believe this story didn't get more reviews! It was simply amazing, and the ending was perfect, loved it 3
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This story was wonderful. I really liked it. Just one thing confused me. Sakura said her mom wasn't living, but then later toward the end, she said that her parents were at the concert. Should I assume that her dad remarried or did I misread and her mother wasn't dead at all?
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
LOL, speaking as a cello player, I like this. XD

btw, if NEJI is a bass player and he was in the office of Kurenai when they were orgonizing the quartet-shouldn't it be a QUINTET instead of quartet, since if you add base it would be 5 ppl instead of 4...?

3 it,

Mistyfire
someonewholoveswriting chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i reallty liked how you showed their love through music it was really great!

and i loved the how you used the romeo and juliet theme thing!

awesome is an understatement for your writing!
Neuroanatomy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i wish there were more music fics like this one (:

hopefully, you'll write another one

cheers!
Darkslilangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I liked this FF. It was interesting & I liked the way you incorporated a musical school w/ SasuSaku. Great job
SanctuaryFive chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
OMG! This so so touching! It totally warmed my heart... :]

Somehow it reminds me of La Corda d'Oro Primo Passo... but this fic is much more romantic! D
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Nicely done! :) I've been looking for a fic that involves Sasuke and him playing a violin, but both he and Sakura are supposed to be in a school for the musically gifted, as stated in your story. Haha Thanks for this!
Ruffle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
DUDE. OH. EM. GEE.

I CAN SO TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS, ONLY IT'S BETWEEN AND SOME VIOLIST, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW BAD THE RIVALRY CAN GET BETWEEN VIOLINS AND VIOLAS. Yeah.

But, um, awesome story! Making me feel, like, so much better about my relationship problems because Sasuke and Sakura had a happy ending and OH MY GOSH this just inspired me to actually GO FOR THE GUY and not, like, just sit around and talk even though we both totally like each other a lot.

...Sorry for the whole rant and all, but yeah. This was an awesome story. One of my favorites!
endlesslifex chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I rushed to this one shot as soon as I remembered you mentioning it in one of our PMs! I was totally, uhh, I don't even know a word! Extraordinary!

Forbidden love always is more tempting is it not?

And this story is about as forbidden as you can get, it was an UnWritten Rule. For some reason my school has PLENTY of those... and they change frequently.

I love how Sasuke cares! But you can't just plain tell! I'm surprised I haven't read a story when Sakura gets weirdly fed up.

Ex-amp-pee-l. (Yess, I pronounce it like that)

'Sasuke you so totally DIG Sakura!'

'Hn.'

Sakura can't believe her ears at her, what was he to her? Boyfriend? No. Friend? Maybe. Love? (to her anyways) YESS.

And he can just say 'HN?' Well, Mr. Uchiha, I'm not taking it anymore! We Are THROUGH!

But, really. Were they ever together?

Wow, I totally made an exert for a could-be story from YOUR story.

Inspiring much!

This really is one of my favorites.

Love it!

Write on!

Alice
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
BRAVO!

BRAVO!

I luved this fic!

AND... U CHANGED UR USERNAME!

Awesome...

i cant wait for u to update ur recent stories
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was interesting. I liked how it went for the most part, but the ending was a little...uh...cheesy?

...no, that's not it.

Whatever it was, the ending scene, where they were dancing/kissed and then the description on how, "WE GO AGAINST THE MAN", was a little too much for me.

(the last sentence, 'because music-like love, sasuke, and sakura,-is never ending' made me laugh. PERFECT.)

I like how they shouldn't be together, and how you slowly made the two grow closer, in a way that keeps Sasuke IC, and doesn't make Sakura this really peppy postive girl who woos him over by melting his heart.

It's really orginal (title made me think of 'a la corda d'oro', which is a series based on music too.) and a new perspective on the couple.
crimsonstripe chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love playing Concerto in D Minor on my violin. I love the fic and i thought it was cute. your an awesome author.
IGlompedYourRamen chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that is so amazing! i really liked your story alot. it was really good, _