Reviews for Pam Halpert
SoRightItsWrong chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
I love it! I recently started watching The office and Im obsessed with Jim/Pam. I mean they are amazing together and honestly one of the best romances ever. I love this story you have written so far! I do think though that if I were Pam I would be slightly confused as to why Jim was such a jerk and now he's nice again. That's the only thing.

Can't wait for more!

-Dezzie
Jezzi1996 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
This is such a great story! Good job! Update again soon, please!
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
AWESOME chapter.

The Rome thing was a good excuse. Haha, how was it? I was in France, Belgium, and England last month. I wanted to go to Italy SO bad.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jood2395 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
I really like this! Continue please!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
don't know how i missed your story at the beginning, probably b/c i didn't know about fanfic until the beginning of this year (horrible, i know, i missed out on a lot!). anyway, i love this story, and i'm so glad you've showed a side of pam that cares about herself, and will do what is right FOR HER! i'm so glad the pam in your story left roy, even though she knew it might not be the best timing, because it was a good decision for her. also, i love your writing style, and it was completely spelling, grammar and punctuation error free - in every chapter! congrats! (i usually find something wrong with each chapter, like a sentence that doesn't flow right, but this is perfect) can't wait for the next chapter! good for you for going to rome, too - hope that was fun!
2honest4myowngood chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
that was cute. i hope you can update soon. i love jim & pam.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Oh Jim! Why didn't you just tell her how you feel? This is torture! But I really like this story. The twists and turns are cruel, but I like it. It keeps me interested for sure.
JAMonMyToast chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
This is so great. You not only show just how conflicted Pam is, but you make me wonder what she should do. Choose Jim now, or stay with Roy until he is happy again? Tell Jim how she feels completely without excuse, or cover it with a lie? No story has ever gotten me so conflicted. I love this. Awesome job.
squintsquad03 chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Aww. I feel a little bad for Roy, but the amazingness that is Jam completely outweighs that. Lol. Great job.
tardislove chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
ROFL I love that last line.
bingbangboom714 chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
I loved it! Great job! Update soon! The back up girlfriend thing is hilarious.
toolezbionic chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
I absolutely love this story! For once somebody turned the tables around and had Pam admit her feelings first. It is really well done. And I also liked how you made it she just casually thought about leaving Roy for Jim. The fact that they didn't have some huge romantic situation to force her feelings out was brilliant! And I loved Jim in this last chapter. The whole thing with him smiling after she assured him it didn't mean anything was adorable. I really giggled uncontrollably. Can't wait for another chapter!
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
So glad to see this one again! I love the last line- always trying to get at Dwight!
smellcolor chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
kind of heartbreaking and hilarious all rolled into one... I'm not sure how you did that.

I sort of have an addiction to heartbroken Jim, there's just something about the angst that I just can't quit.
tardislove chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Wow. I'm really liking this. I think that you have the characters down really well. It is kinda depressing, but I can't wait to see how you pick it up :)