Reviews for A Past Not Written
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Oh, shoot. So, you meant really BIG changes, like, he's going to have to fight all of Soul Society? Niiice. Ah well, more chances for him to show off. Sweet. (imagines Ichigo creaming Byakuya and Aizen, then does a little happy dance)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
(btw, hollow speed step is called Sonido) Great chapter! Ichigo really needs to learn to be a better actor.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Ah, interesting! I look forward to seeing what happens at the execution...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Please update soon really enjoying it
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Please update soon!
Skippy chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
...wut? But you said Rena is a zanpakutou too - how come she's still around?!

Can't believe he remembers his meeting with Rukia down to the day/minute/power level, that's stretching credibility a bit too far lol

Also, he should have used these acting skills (or lack thereof) for something else, like say, weave a tale of how his spiritual power gave him some ability to fight hollows (his friends did, so obviously it's something humans can do), and that he has some skills... Was it really ethical of him to get Rukia bitten by that hollow and sentenced to execution again just so he could play dumb (let's face it, it won't last) for a little while longer? (And it gave Aizen his main weapon too! seriously!) As someone who values the lives of his friends, letting them get hurt just because it's more convenient and has worked in the past is hardly something he should do.
Skippy chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Killing off Lisa in flashback? Okay lol, but kind of random. And deaths probably better off left implied... I mean, I never got that stupid "stop killing blow with body" cheap drama: they got swords/kidou for that! (and killing off a female character for male angst - that's low!)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
I don't care if you haven't update in 4 years... please update soon!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Hichigo... *blinks* I thought you were using Kuroji...
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Did BYAKUYA hate her drawings? I love her drawings... she's so dedicated to them and they are so adorable!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Time Thrasher chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Yeah, no.

First, the constant talking with his "inner spirits" is annoying. Especially since the whole Rena bit doesn't make any sense, at all, which just compounds it.

How does it not make sense? I will explain. Rena is a Zanpakuto spirit. When Ichigo lost his Shinigami abilities, Zangetsu vanished. You get the problem, yet?

When he lost his Shinigami abilities, his Zanpakuto spirit vanished. Yet Rena, who is supposedly one of his Zanpakuto and thus a part of the Shinigami abilities that he lost, was still there being a nuisance (she isn't entertaining, cute, or funny).

That's the first problem with Rena supposedly being a Zanpakuto spirit.

The second is that when Ichigo got his powers back thanks to the "transfusion" from Rukia, Ichigo then got his Zanpakuto back. Which was ONLY Zangetsu. He did not get a second blade, in the form of Rena's blade. Further proving that Rena isn't a Zanpakuto spirit and is instead just an annoying voice in his head that needs to be annihilated before Ichigo goes any crazier than he already is.

And now Rena is being given skills to show how she's "picked up things" that even Ichigo, the guy who had to experience them for her to be ABLE to pick them up, hasn't? Well, she's just Sue-riffic!

She's clearly far more powerful than Zangetsu, seeing as she was able to remain in existence even when he couldn't, she beats around on the Hollow for fun, she's now doing Ichigo's homework due to her being a genius and him not being one, and she is apparently able to take control of Ichigo's body and he has NO PROBLEM LETTING HER DO THiS.

Yeah. Rena is WONDERFUL. Bow before the Sueness! :P

But ignoring my dislike of Rena and the "Voices In His Head" collective, which is almost always annoying in ANY story, the biggest problem I have is that Ichigo, whose life didn't turn out roses and sunshine, has gone back in time and has decided that he must repeat all the actions that lead to the destruction of almost EVERYONE he cared about.

Yeah. That makes PERFECT sense. "My life turned out very badly. Clearly, I must repeat it!"

It makes no sense at all, and anyone with half a brain would have been working to make things BETTER. Disrupt things. MAKE them happen differently, in hopes of things turning out better.

But no, not Ichigo. instead, Rena orders him to not change the timeline too much, and that's EXACTLY what he does. Yet another reason Rena sucks.

Either Rena is a malicious spirit that somehow attached itself to Ichigo and tricked him into thinking it is one of his Zanpakuto, or she is the dumbest Sue I've ever seen (and has somehow transferred a portion of that blinding stupidity into Ichigo, which makes him go along with her stupidity). Not sure which is the case, but those are the only two options that would ever make sense.

Because clearly she LIKED the timeline as it was, otherwise she wouldn't have ordered Ichigo not to change it. And Ichigo has to have been made dumber or under some form of mind control, otherwise he would never have FOLLOWED such a stupid order.

But in case that was TL;DR for you, I'll sum it up.

Rena is either a villain or a Mary Sue, because almost NOTHING about her is making any sense and she's ordered Ichigo to do things EXACTLY the same way he did the FIRST time things went badly.

Ichigo has either been brain damaged or is being mind controlled, because he's GOING ALONG with Rena's orders to not change things and not questioning ANY of the crap about her that doesn't make sense, rather than doing everything he can to make things BETTER.

Or to make that even shorter, Rena is annoying and makes no sense. Ichigo is acting out of character and doing things that will end up with his family and friends dying AGAIN, rather than changing it.

The only way I see of fixing this is if Rena really does turn out to be an evil spirit messing with his head to make him go along with what she says.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your story.