Reviews for A Past Not Written
Dragonfire719 chapter 18 . 4/23
Hey are you going to continue this story? I really enjoyed it and thought it was so awesome! I understand if you've discontinued, but could you please confirm it? Sorry, I just hate it when writers dicontinue a story and don't even say anything. It happens all the time with a LOT of people, don't take it too personally. I appreciate the fact that you got this far, I'm far too lazy to write anymore. I will never understand how those fics with incredibly long chapters get to pver one hundred.. Geez, somebody's commited! Anyway, I hope you dpn't give up writing.
I wish you the best of luck~!
You make it sound like Isshin isn't his dad... I didn't get for a second and thought, "man, it'd be hilarious if his real dad is Aizen." Then I realized he was talking about the Shiba-Taichou thing.
Shiro Hitoka chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
update as soon as you can! i will be waiting.
Delightfully sinful chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
Is this story dead?
XxElementalStormxX chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Updatee!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Oh, shoot. So, you meant really BIG changes, like, he's going to have to fight all of Soul Society? Niiice. Ah well, more chances for him to show off. Sweet. (imagines Ichigo creaming Byakuya and Aizen, then does a little happy dance)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
(btw, hollow speed step is called Sonido) Great chapter! Ichigo really needs to learn to be a better actor.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Ah, interesting! I look forward to seeing what happens at the execution...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Please update soon really enjoying it
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Please update soon!
Skippy chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
...wut? But you said Rena is a zanpakutou too - how come she's still around?!

Can't believe he remembers his meeting with Rukia down to the day/minute/power level, that's stretching credibility a bit too far lol

Also, he should have used these acting skills (or lack thereof) for something else, like say, weave a tale of how his spiritual power gave him some ability to fight hollows (his friends did, so obviously it's something humans can do), and that he has some skills... Was it really ethical of him to get Rukia bitten by that hollow and sentenced to execution again just so he could play dumb (let's face it, it won't last) for a little while longer? (And it gave Aizen his main weapon too! seriously!) As someone who values the lives of his friends, letting them get hurt just because it's more convenient and has worked in the past is hardly something he should do.
Skippy chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Killing off Lisa in flashback? Okay lol, but kind of random. And deaths probably better off left implied... I mean, I never got that stupid "stop killing blow with body" cheap drama: they got swords/kidou for that! (and killing off a female character for male angst - that's low!)