Reviews for A Past Not Written
yuzukikuran476 chapter 12 . 9/4/2017
Yes to both Senna Story Achive and Bonts Archive.
travelqueen124 chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
don't know if you realized, but you used hichigo instead of kuroji
Dragonfire719 chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
Hey are you going to continue this story? I really enjoyed it and thought it was so awesome! I understand if you've discontinued, but could you please confirm it? Sorry, I just hate it when writers dicontinue a story and don't even say anything. It happens all the time with a LOT of people, don't take it too personally. I appreciate the fact that you got this far, I'm far too lazy to write anymore. I will never understand how those fics with incredibly long chapters get to pver one hundred.. Geez, somebody's commited! Anyway, I hope you dpn't give up writing.
I wish you the best of luck~!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
You make it sound like Isshin isn't his dad... I didn't get for a second and thought, "man, it'd be hilarious if his real dad is Aizen." Then I realized he was talking about the Shiba-Taichou thing.
Shioh chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
update as soon as you can! i will be waiting.
Delightfully sinful chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
Is this story dead?
XxElementalStormxX chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Updatee!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Oh, shoot. So, you meant really BIG changes, like, he's going to have to fight all of Soul Society? Niiice. Ah well, more chances for him to show off. Sweet. (imagines Ichigo creaming Byakuya and Aizen, then does a little happy dance)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
(btw, hollow speed step is called Sonido) Great chapter! Ichigo really needs to learn to be a better actor.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Ah, interesting! I look forward to seeing what happens at the execution...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Please update soon really enjoying it
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2014