Reviews for Initiation
Andantenne to Percupine chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Nice! :D
Melii Aile chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aw, that was pretty funny and cute. XD
haru teri 22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh geez that's funny :D

ah it's been a while since i've read from you...

nice to see some axel x roxie (:
colourfuless chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
XD that was hilarious. Roxas in a loincloth is... wow. Something Axel would definitely be behind for his own wicked amusement.

I'm so happy you're updating more! Your updates always make my day. I hope I'll be able to get something up as well soon... *grumbles*
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Hahaha! I loved this!

It amused me soo much!

Great Job!
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wooww. XD

I laughed too much at this. Yum.
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Haha

How great, that was greatness in a bottle.
QueenStrata chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Too tired for a coherent review, but e I don't know why you're writing so much all of a sudden, but yay! And I love you. And this story amused the fuck out of me. Oh, Axel. And Sora. So much love. (Yes, that is the extent of my current ability to review. Sorry)
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
So two paragraphs into it, AND I HAD TO OPEN UP WORD SO I COULD WRITE DOWN ALL MY THOUGHTS. FIRST AND FOREMOST. OPENING PARAGRAPHS own MAI SOUL. SORAKAIRI HINTS. AND OMFG YOUR HUMOUR SLAYS MY SOUL. IT’S JUST SO. IT MADE ME CRACK UP.

Straightening, pressing his fingers in irritation against his eyes, he let loose an aggravated sigh and ground his teeth together. Then, drawing his hand down his whole face, he opened his eyes to glower at the corners of the closet, only to revert back to slamming his head again and again against the wall. Maybe this was a horrible, horrible nightmare, and by giving himself horrendous head trauma he would wake up and find himself back beneath the cover of his sleeping bag. That or he would suffer from memory loss, in which case he wouldn’t have to worry about this ordeal anymore.

-SNORTS- poor roxas :] but again your DETAIL. DETAIL. DETAIL. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. “…the hell?” The blond felt relief roll off his shoulders at the familiar voice. “This isn’t the bathroom.”ENTER AXEL PLEASE. LMAO. && “Well. I didn’t know it was my birthday.” Made me snort icetea. I giggled for minutes at this. AND THE AXELROXAS. AND THE AXEL. AND THE ROXAS. AND THE AXEL. AND THE ROXAS.

-DIES OF HAPPINESS-

“Roxy, I promise. I didn’t lock you in here.” Turning around and leaning forward, he ruffled the blond’s hair affectionately, hand slipping from there to cup the boy’s cheek. As he leaned closer, Roxas wrinkled his nose in discomfort, the blood pulsing in his face as his heartbeat quickened. And when Axel’s lips were inches from his own, the redhead whispered, “I just took your clothes.”

-REVIVES SELF TO DIE OF LAUGHTER-

ohmaigawdSUKI. . SO AMAZING.

OMFG. SO FUCKING AMAZING.

I’M SO HAPPY I’M CRAZY ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS. AND YOU’RE CRAZY ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO ME.

I LOVE THIS. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. I WANT TO MARRY IT AND HAVE ITS BABIES. though that'd be a little wierd. BUT ITS JUST THAT GOOD. OMFG. THE HUMOUR. AND THE AXEL. AND THE ROXAS.

you pwnfulness kills me.