Reviews for No Longer A Lonely Heart
winky23 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
so far so good, i am liking it, update soon
felicia lauren chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
i really like it so far. please update soon
Li'l Albatross chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Okay, you have to come back and update now, okay? Thanks.

:-)
Porsche911Turbo chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I really like this story. But the second chapter(which i really like) kinda contradicts the first one...
infinitecolorandnoise chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Again, great chapter. You really write Charlie well!
infinitecolorandnoise chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is really good. Like ECM, I'm not so much of a B/J fan, but I like how you use descriptions a lot. I also liked how you gave Bella's thoughts behind it, but made it your one. Too many people just say common things, but your's is just your own, and I love it!
dot823 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
ha! you got Charlie down good! perfect! his same old, Jacob loving, Edward hating, Acting-as-a-mother-cuz-B-and-J-don't-have-them-near guy...Billy is the acting as a mother thing too...very good! loved it! I might keep up with this story...but probably not...I'm on team edward, and just thinking of Jacob and Bella together...for eternity, it just sounds...wrong to me. loved the story, you're good at writing characters how they're meant to be. totally in character! now I"ll shut up and stop repeating myself!
dot823 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
good job! I'm not a fan of Jacob, and all, as you know, but if I was, I would be going googoo over this... :-D you're a good writer, just keep it up! sorry to say, I"m probably not going to keep up with this story, I have no time to read more than a few, and I'm already hooked on plenty great ones, half the ones on my list I haven't read in ages
Dlynn chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
OMG what's going to happen next? Update Soon!
Dlynn chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
amazing chapter, I love Bella&Jacob stories, keep up the good work
Marshi chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
shame on Jacob :P Lol, update soon
TashaB chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Aw, too short a chapter! but it was good. i can't wait for jake and bella to finally get hooked up. I'm thinking of writing a fic about jake and bella, but with many diff twists, but i haven't the time. Maybe later on, i'll update all my stories, been feeling guilty for not updating in so long. But enough of my - please update SOON!
TashaB chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
update asap! i love to read bellaxjake stories!
Ashbadash chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
awh this was sweet, so its a jacobxbella story