Reviews for it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I hate you. I do because I should be studying maths and instead I'm crying so much, I find myself unable to stop. especially at the S/L part, this fic is WONDERFUL, it's pure magic, just like the song itself. And N/L and H/G, all stunning! Good job!
melove167 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Really beautiful story. Full of love and emotion. My favorites were George and Angelina and Severus and Lily because they both made me cry so much! annd of course Ron and Hermione.
Yorik chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I like the Harry/Ginny part the best.
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was really good! I liked it a lot! I love Neville.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Good pairings. I especially enjoyed George and Angelina and Neville and Luna. The scene with Snape and Lily also offered good closure. The other scenes were also very solid, but I appreciate how you mixed in supporting characters.

Also, the title is apt. I heard the song playing in my head as I read. :)
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw, this was amazing! So lovely! My favourite one, was Harry and Ginny, it was just perfect! Of course she would sneak up to his bed and sleep. It was just wonderful!
romancerox chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
5 beautiful kisses to a beautiful series. kudos:)
okok123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I cannot describe in words how much I loved this story. All the stories I've read from you are refreshingly thoughtful. Each of these kisses are very realistic and well written. George's scene actually moved me to tears. I have nothing but praise for you. Thank you for writting. Again, excelently written.
InDiGo MaRcH chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Agh! This was beautiful! I was SERIOUSLY crying during George and Angelina's little snippet! This is, like, the FIRST fanfic I have EVER cried over! I don't think I even cried during any of the REAL books!

Guess what's going on my favorite's list? ;)
Dad chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I hate this website because I keep forgetting how to sign in and prefer to be verified. But I have to say this is one of the most emotion grabbing stories I have read in ages. Your other stuff is good, but this was brilliant. Well done.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Really liked this piece. It's very sincere, in a way.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was a great piece. My favourite is Ron/Hermione. I love that she just blurted out that she wanted him, and his comment about having children, growing old and marrying - but not in that order - had me smiling both cause it was amusing and romantic.

George's was painful. Severus's was so bittersweet. I love that you had her be in love with him, but not really want to be, and that then he ruined everything, and she fell in love with James. Just as I imagine it happened.

I love the Neville/Luna one. How insecure he still is hurts. But her bluntness with just declaring that she thinks things are moving in a natural progression... So right, and so Luna.

Ginny and Harry's was really sweet too. It's not perfect, but it's a start.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow. I absolutely loved this, you did a really great job of capturing the love that came from the battle, rather than just the sorry. Fantastic.
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Well done. That was so sweet. My favorite one had to be the Ron/Hermione kiss-I love how the bicker even though they really love eachother. Nice job!
ChermaineisAwesome chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is absolutely adorable. I love it all.