Reviews for Transference
Eminnis chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awww! To bad she couldn't get in there sooner. Keep up the great work!

Eminnis and Alicia
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Pretty shattering stuff - I loved it.
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Gah! That was seriously amazing, brilliantly written. I especially loved the line,

"It would be an out of body experience, only now he’s trapped inside this dead weight of flesh, and all he can do is listen."

Great job, as always. ]
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wow this was so beautiful and cute! I loved the end. As always a lovely and well written piece!
BabyBadger chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great story! Nicely written, with everyone IC. Poor Chase - thinking he's been left alone and sick in a strange city.

And there are many bacterial vaccines - tetanus, diptheria, whooping cough, bacterial meningitis and pneumonia. Shame on Chase for not being up-to-date on his shots. 8-]
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very lovely story. I love chase-is-sick fics!Will he get better?
MorganD chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great fic. I just can't believe House would leave, though. Too much, even for him.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Your idea is very interesting and I can't resist a hurt chase fanfic.

A little thing though: you can't get vaccinated against a bacteria; you can get vaccinated against a virus (but i don't know if we can get vaccinated against viral meningitis) . I hope i don't sound patronizing; it is not my aim i promise !

Your fic was really nice; thanks for sharing it !
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
really beautiful and moving. *sigh* wonderful, as usual. perfectly mixed with sadness and hope. beautiful job. ]
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
*is rendered wordless* Gah...aah! Good! Amazing! Beautiful!

*chokes and can't get anything else out*
opals chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yet another beauty.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Poor Chase! You're so good at writing angst. Love it! :D
calendaes chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
DUDE. I love it and I want to marry it and have its babies.