Reviews for If Only
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was hilarious! Well done!
Motek chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
that was funny, it takes some skill to write a parody, I've read a few horrible ones, but this was cool, it made me laugh at the stupidity of those cliches, well done XD
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
/Will growled as most human men do. The speed was just perfect, allowing her to tease him while at the same time satisfying the instinctual male need to get wanked by a beautiful girl/

i am pissing my pants laughing.

the man-growls are killing me and the entire hymen paragraph was gold.
Well done.
I'm dead.
AsteriaLumina chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Righto... XD

This was pure amazingness, I LOVE YOU.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
"Will, it's so big!"

You have definitely achieved your goal.

You had me cracking up the whole time I was reading this.
williz chapter 1 . 9/7/2009

Ok, basically...

The one that made me fall over I was laughing so hard:

"Faster...I need..."

And then: “Will...I realize that I’ve been in love with you for just as long…if not a few seconds longer…”

So I want to take this story and print it onto a banner...and then I want to walk around this site with it and riot the dumb POOP cliche-y smutfests that are on this site. The END!
Rock-Nye chapter 1 . 4/10/2009

That was awesome. I think you managed to hit every cliche right on its ugly little head. Keep up the nice work! D
DecisiveEmuVictory chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very funny. I loved the "proper leverage" bit.
KerBear chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh my gosh, I think I just died laughing. "Proper leverage;" that has to be the funniest thing I think I've ever read. Brilliant. I also loved the "righto." Splendidly written.
Jade Payne chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
ahahahahaha fantastical... I lov the cheesyness!

hilarious. 9/10!
lalunafour chapter 1 . 7/22/2008

that was hilarious!
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
haha great story

Pirate-x-Girls chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You have no idea how much this made me laugh, because all those cliches are so true, but we love them anyway because it does provide us with our best smut! I loved that thank you and looked forward to your project this summer!

WillsElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was hysterically funny! I think you pretty much covered all the smutty fanfic cliches out there. Let's see, Governor Swann leaves the island for an unexplained reason for an indeterminate amount of time-check. All the servants in the household are given the day off and exchange secret smiles with one another as they watch the Governor's daughter head up to her bedroom to have premarital sex with the town blacksmith-check. Elizabeth jumps Will the moment she's alone with him-check. Mention of Will's chiseled muscles-check. Will growls several times-check. Warm Caribbean breeze blowing through the windows-check. Elizabeth orgasms at least 20 times before Will comes once-check. Elizabeth is in excruciating pain for precisely one second the first Will enters her and then immediately experiences mind-blowing pleasure-check. Oh, now that I think of it, there is one smutty fanfic cliche that you left out-the simultaneous climax that our favorite couple seems to experience every time they make love. Guess you can put that one in the sequel!

Anyway, this was unbelievably funny and I cracked up laughing at numerous points in the story. Still, I think my favorite line has to be when Will asks if he can touch Elizabeth's "velvety mound." Haha! That was great! Thanks for giving me a good laugh! :-)
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
OMG. Man growls, proper leverage... This was the FUNNIEST thing I've read in a long time. God, you kill me!

{Will, god, it’s so big!”

“Why thank you.”}

LOL. That was the part where I lost it. FABULOUS JOB! And all of those cliches are so true. Ride into the sunset *snort* I hope you do more of these.