Reviews for YuGiOh! Duel Monsters GX: Revised
christopherrhaydon chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Update ASAP, AWESOME CHAPTER
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
ALRIGHT! HANE KURIBOH WITH SPUNK! UPDATE!
Star1X chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Any chance this will pick up soon?
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
WOAH! Not bad for a start.

I can tell first thing that this will be an interesting fic.

Questions:

1: what pairing(s) are you going to have?

2: will you have Jaden summon Yubel against Zane?

3: will Jaden move from Slifer/Osiris Red to Ra Yellow or Obelisk Blue during the fic?

Anyways, I hope you continue this story soon enough, cause I can't wait to see/read what's next!

Later,

RDF1

(Supporter of Jaden/Alexis pairing)
SSJ4Sora chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
this is cool
themostdarkestheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I totally enjoyed this story of yours and especially that Yubel is insie juudai from the beginning of the story. awsome I would like to read more!
Yin7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
very interesting

off to a good start update soon.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Now this looks good. keep up the good work. Also will Yubel get frisky with Judai in his dreams.
Penman288 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This looks very interesting. I can't wait to see whagt else you have in store, keep it up.
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Well i guress someone had to do a total retelling with Jaden having Yubel from the beggining...Glad it wasn't me. I take it be in-depth total retelling you'll be retelling all the episodes but making small changes to fit? Surely having Yubel would alter things greatly? (Why am i worrying about small things? I'm already doing something where Jaden keeps Yubel...Besides a good, long and interesting retelling of the series is needed. This is going to be good, i just know it. Keep up the good work.
GhostRein chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
WOW!GREAT STORY!PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Fenris Blackwell chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Kami-sama! A Gx fanfic that actually seems intelligent! Quick, Neko-chan, I think I'm about to have a heart attack! Help! And as for you! *glares at author, before grinning like an idiot* Keep up the great work okies?

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~