Reviews for Idiolawyrasy
FanFiker-FanFinal chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very funny Maya here... Yes, I liked it. Poor Gumshoe, though. It would have been better If you wrote the encounter.
Nanamiii chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was... AWESOME!
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This is great! Kudos to you.
GumshoeLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ooh, this was very good! Maya has such a dirty mind :D

Please write another chapter! This is too good to end here!
whitestranger chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I like it except it is too short. Please continue.
Cho-kun Moot chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Guess who! Yeah, I got a new account but the two day rule says I can't post anything yet. :( I totally have something done, too!

Okay, here's the little mistakes I caught-

1. Second paragraph, at the "Mr. Wright! Don't you..." You should drop the Mr and the exclamation point. It fits Edgey better to say "Wright, don't you..."

2. When Phoenix says "I don't get what you're talking about!" It says he does it gently, which is confusing with the exclamation point. You should just change it to a period.

3. And last, Pheeny and Maya are glaring at each other and blushing, it says "The stood there, staring at..." You forgot the y.

The other issue I'm having with it is that it pretty much plays out the whole thing with... the... well, you know how we argue about couples all the time? This is your side, which says that people who like each other HAVE to be a couple, which I of course disagree with. That bothered me a lot. It's like Maya became you when you freak out at people who refuse to admit their feelings. _;; Like, exactly.