Reviews for Lose Yourself
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
Yeah i don't know why Brooke is still putting up with Nathan i mean is he really worth it. I know he helped her out and everybody makes mistakes but he took it to far with that comment on top of the other stuff it said. i don't blame Lucas because i would reacted the same way. Maybe they should move out of Tree Hill for a while because it would do them some good. They really need to get away because it still seem as if Lucas don't seem very secure in there relationship where Nathan is concerned and i don't blame him one bit. For some reason i think even if she say its not true but i think she value Nathan's opinion way more than she let on and that's going to cause her to lose out on great things. But i still think Brucas and Grace needs a little vacation from all the drama right bout now because i promise you Lucas is not going to be able to take to much more of Nathan's crap no matter how much he love Brooke, its just some thing you can't let go and that mother comment was just the beginning...UD soon
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 43 . 3/19/2014
I love this story please update it 2014 people are still waiting!
3HaH3 chapter 43 . 10/1/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Just read this story again. I really love it and hope you decide to come back to it. I miss reading Brucas stories.
MK chapter 43 . 4/24/2013
Update please

MK
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Addicted3
sfbxfcb chapter 43 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful!
malya chapter 43 . 4/21/2011
i just read this story again

i loved it

please update

i miss it
sadfan chapter 43 . 4/21/2011
it's been too long since the last update

i really hope you'll finish this story
Missou64 chapter 42 . 12/24/2010
Seriously, this story is amazing!

I have already read it several times, i just love it! :)

It's been a year since your last update... are you going to update it some day? :))
craxygirl54 chapter 43 . 11/21/2010
I realized a couple of chapters after my last review that you haven't actually updated in over a year. As much disappointment as I had when I noticed that I'm actually very glad I manage to finish reading all 43 chapters. It took me a while but I'm glad I did because this story is so amazing and if you ever happen to update then I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a few worries though as if Chase is ever going to return or that Kevin Potter guy that was sent to jail? I mean if I was him I would want revenge on Lucas for that although technically it was Brooke along with Nathan's help that sent him there. Also I have a weird feeling we haven't seen the last of Jake and I'm pretty sure there's more drama ready to unfold like I don't know maybe Dan Scott and the unresolve problems Lucas has with him. There's also the finding out about Nathan sleeping with Peyton and maybe solving the relationship problems he has with Haley oh and maybe more Julian drama I like him he's so cocky and annoying in a fun way. Anyways I really hope you find time and the inspiration to at least finish this amazing story of yours...until next time.
craxygirl54 chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
Omg I wasn't going to review until chapter 43 but this chapter was too much. Lucas left? WTF? What is wrong with that guy? Shit I feel so bad for Brooke and shit she's pregnant for God's sake. Anyways just wanted to vent a bit and I totally hate you right now...now back to a real review. Story is great, at first I wasn't gonna read it because I'm not into AU's or stories where Lucas is the bad boy but something caught my eye when reading the

summary so I gave it a chance and boy am I glad I did. I live this story so much and I can't wait to continue reading this.
Guak chapter 43 . 5/25/2010
Loved your story so far. Hope you will update in the future )

Incase you ain't gonna update it i just wanna ask you if you had any plans on bringing Kevin back at all, like a revenge for snitching or something (kevin prolly thinks it was Luke that snitched so him shooting Lucas aint that far fetched) )

Please send a pm if you had any plans with Kevin. All i could think about the last chapters was "when the fuck is kevin gonna pop out from nowhere and shoot Luke for some extra drama."

Hehe well send a pm if you got an answer ) and thanks for writing a great and original OTH story.

Peace
queen08 chapter 43 . 5/20/2010
Sending reminders on all my favorite stories. Are you going to finish this. It was such a good story
Mlanie chapter 43 . 3/26/2010
Are you gonna update this story one day cause i really love it and i want to read more please